• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How many DVC from NEW Jersey

South Jersey here...but no turnpike or parkway exit number:sad1: . We are in the boonies, but know of several DVC families in the area.:)

Brand new AKV owner from Salem County (Exit 1)!!!:banana: :banana: :yay: :banana: :banana: :yay:

Hello from Cape May County!

Jackson here.... Otherwise known as "Oh, Great Adventure?". Or "Do you live by the tiger lady?" :rotfl:

Hi all! We're from Gloucester Township (Camden County). We have ressies for Jersey week, but we may have to try driving for the 1st time. The airfare has been ridiculous for that week.

Grew up in West Windsor and now living in NC! Have family in Hamilton - I miss Brother's Pizza! :banana:

Hailing from Hammonton, Atlantic County - "The Blueberry Capital of the World!" :yay:

Brought 6 pints of blueberries from Hammonton home with us to Ohio yesterday. Jersey girl here...grew up on near Exit 144, (I was a kid and watched them build the GSP) and now our second home is at 0!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter