How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

59 days and counting. Gives me something to look forward to after the holidays are done and we are in the dead on winter here on Long Island.

We'll be with The Mouse tomorrow. :banana:Then we have to wait 4 more months to go back. :sad1:

Nancy :cloud9:

Nine days for us. My wife always wanted to see the lights at Disney during this time of year. So for the last night of Hanukkah our kids (5 and 3) are getting boring old envelopes... With tickets to Disney World inside.
Can't wait hopefully we can start packing soon!

34 days! I can't wait! We will split our stay this time between BWV & BLT, I'm very excited to stay at BLT & we alway enjoy BWV's! :yay::yay:

OKW and SSR in 42 days. Having to move around because planning at the last minute. Happy about the trip and may get our wait list yet.

214 days until hopefully BCV. I call on Friday when my 7 month window opens!!! fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter