How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

18 more days and only 1 reflection paper:surfweb:, a 10-15 minute power point presentation about something I care nothing about :surfweb:, and a 6-8 page research paper about another thing I care nothing about :surfweb: due before we finally leave. :banana: It's no wonder I need a massage.

We will be taking our DS, DDiL, and DGS for a stay at BLT for 6 nights beginning April 3rd. We can't wait to introduce our little grandson (who will be 8 months old at that time) to his first Disney trip!! :cloud9:

ZERO

Arrived yesterday!!!!:cool1: Awoke this morning to the sounds of nearby Mt Everest taking its first group of riders thru the mountain.......

Staying in a Grand Villa at Jambo House.....WOW is all I can say.....

21 Days and counting...
5 hrs 49 min 38 secs
Vacation you selected is:
Disney's Old Key West Resort

Getting closer for us!

12 days until THV/DCL(wonder)/AKL

66 days until BWV

142 days until BCV for F&G

and still debating on our Sept/Oct or Dec Trip (we will have to decide in the next couple of weeks!

We check in on SATURDAY!!! As in THIS Saturday!!!!!!!!

We are SO excited!

But before then - we are taking a trip to NYC to see the Rockettes Christmas Show - and then Thanksgiving with DW's family - and THEN the drive to Lorton, VA to catch the Auto Train!!!!!!!

Sooooooooo EXCITED! :woohoo:

:banana:

Sometimes true emotion can only be expressed with a dancing banana!

:banana:

Or two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter