How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
OK... just one of those things to get you all excited ((or anxious cause you just booked today and you have 11 more months to wait!:scared1:))... how many days until your next DVC vacation?

71 days for us... or 6173622 seconds as per the Time and Date website :rotfl: I am now getting more and more excited as each day goes by as this will be our first DVC vacation and we are sharing the experience with one of my brother's and his family. :grouphug:

I think it is 57 days until our next trip. Not that I want to wish the summer away but it cannot get here soon enough!

ONE! We'll be at Disneyland tomorrow! with three nights booked at the Worldmark Anaheim, a lovely new timeshare 1/2 mile from DLR. Have reserved-seating VIP tickets for "UP" at Disney's El Capitan Theatre for Friday, and intend to relax poolside and visit Downtown Disney on Saturday. Our plans for Sunday include a full day at the San Diego County Fair on the drive home. Do we have sufficient Disney-hooks in our weekend to qualify??

Beyond that ...
  • 85 days until D23 Expo at Anaheim Convention Center in September. We'll be staying at nearby WM Dolphins Cove (timeshare).
  • 168 days until our Dec trip to WDW with friends and family. We have both a Treehouse and Studio reserved at SSR.
  • 211 days until our annual conference at WDW in January. Have two nights at VWL for "just the two of us" followed by 7 nights at BWV spanning the conference dates.

27 days.

Just called last week and booked a short trip for July.

WOOT!

This trip will be relaxing and we will pick and choose what to do. We may even decide, let's go ride "Small World" for Cuddlebug and then hop over to AK for "Expidition Everest" for Daddy.

8 loooong days to go! And then its 8 nights of DVC fun including 4 nights at Kidani, 3 nights at Vero, and one night at OKW. We leave a week from tomorrow! :yay:

60 days until we head to California. Will use our DVC points to stay at the GCH for part of that trip.

We leave in 34 days. We arrive on July 21st for 9 nights. Can't wait!!!! We are doing a crazy split this time though but I don't even care. We start out at the Poly for 2 nights in two rooms. Then we switch to BCV in a 2 br. for 5 nights then finish the trip at AKV in a 2 br savanna view room. :banana::yay:

Can't wait!!!

113 days for me! I'll be in a club level room at BoardWalk Inn for a girls-only trip with my best friend. We're celebrating her 30th birthday and her little one on the way all in one trip. I can hardly wait! :goodvibes

102 days until our next SSR visit, this uses up the last of our developer points. Next year we'll be at Kidani!

11 days until we leave on an Adventures by Disney trip. We're counting the days!

59 Days till we start our vacation in Hilton Head then from there we head south to our home resort of Old Key West!!! Can't wait :woohoo::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter