How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

Whoop! I’m here and spending my night catching up! I love the intros, I also love the blonde! Yaya!

Gah! I cannot wait to travel overseas again, it’s been a good 5 years since I went to Australia, and really want to go to Europe & Africa, but Disney’s seriously eating up my funds! Bahaha. Oh well, it’s worth it

GASDASNGFGNSDKJFN DLP is so gorgeous, the hotel, I DIE, the castle, AAAAHHH

What is that dragon!? EEEK

The rest of your trip looks like it’s going to be great! Everything looks so beautiful and amazing. ACK! That cheese store! I would die. Oh my goodness I looooved TinTin when I was little, great show!

All of those beers sound so tasty!

I love all the clothes! Man, if I went to Old Navy more often & Lulu lemon less I could have so much more stuff! Haha, I really need to work on that.

I’m super excited to hear all about the amazing trip and see millions of pictures! Yayyaa

I'm glad you're here. I am blond naturally, so it's nice to be back to it. :)

Disney has always eaten up my funds in the past too, so this one took a lot of planning and saving for sure. I love going overseas. :goodvibes

The dragon is just the coolest thing EVER! It resides under the castle. Seriously? Why doesn't every castle have a dragon. :rolleyes1

I have actually never heard of Lulu Lemon before. Old Navy is my place for sure. I don't love spending tons of money on clothes, I prefer to spend it on other things, so Old Navy and Forever 21 are right up my alley.

I've been behind too; looks like I'm moving from my home and since I know next to nothing about the NW 'burbs, that makes it a little tough. :( Nevertheless, gotta find a place soon.

How adorable is the cat, though? I have a cat butt that makes his way into a LOT of stuff, so I think that's hilarious. When I was packing to move up here, I went looking for him one day and couldn't find him. An hour later I opened the suitcase to put some clothes or something in it, and he was all curled up in there and sleeping.

Looks like you did an excellent job of packing; I have those same cubes! LOVE them. Every year the Container Store has a sale and I buy at least one Eagle Creek packing something-or-another. This year I got a "cosmetics bag"; it will probably be for lingerie or something else. PJs, etc. After all, I already have the wallaby.

I never, ever go to Old Navy, but now I'm thinking I should check it out. Maybe tonight! All my time has suddenly freed up, so I guess I can kinda do what I want.

You guys are going to have a great, great time and I'm definitely looking WAAY forward to a TR. :laughing: (on a personal note, I just yesterday found out that my wonderful German friend sent me a surprise parcel, and I'm CERTAIN it has my favorite German candies in it, so I am waiting completely impatiently for that!!)

I'm sorry that you have to endure a move. :( I'm sure that everything will work out for you.

Tigger will seriously lay on anything that you want. On suitcases, in suitcases, on freshly washed clothing....you name it, she's laid on it. I don't trust her with suitcases though. Many years ago when she was still little, she got angry and peed in my mom's suitcase because we were leaving. Even though I'm sure she wouldn't do it again, I just don't trust her anymore. :lmao:

Old Navy is great, very affordable and decent. I don't know what I'd do without it.

I will do my best to provide lots of pictures so you can live vicariously through me.

Whoa! You packed all that stuff into one suitcase?! Can you PLEASE come to my house in December and help me pack for my trip to WDW?! I don't know how you even did that...seriously i'm amazed.

Dancing with you!! :dance3::banana::dancer:party:

Wow, that is one epic happy dance! I shall join in for obvious reasons :mickeyjum party: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :figment:

I'm guessing... nine days now? SO EXCITING! :hyper:

Down to 9 days now!! :banana:
Man... your suitcase looks so... organized! Holy Hanna! I thought I was good but I've got nothing on you. :worship:
Love the outfits, I love orange too!
Now we just need the pictures of you in each one!

Whoa! You packed all that stuff into one suitcase?! Can you PLEASE come to my house in December and help me pack for my trip to WDW?! I don't know how you even did that...seriously i'm amazed.

Dancing with you!! :dance3::banana::dancer:party:

Sure, I'll fly out there if we can go to Disneyland. :goodvibes

The trick is packing cubes and having a father that was in the military that had to pack everything in a ruck sack. ;)

I was pretty impressed with myself too though. I was surprised at how beautifully it all fit into the suitcase. Believe me when I say, I am a notorious overpacker, so this is a miracle for me.

Wow, that is one epic happy dance! I shall join in for obvious reasons :mickeyjum party: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :figment:

I'm guessing... nine days now? SO EXCITING! :hyper:

Yup, nine days! :goodvibes

Down to 9 days now!! :banana:
Man... your suitcase looks so... organized! Holy Hanna! I thought I was good but I've got nothing on you. :worship:
Love the outfits, I love orange too!
Now we just need the pictures of you in each one!

Haha, thanks. I was determined to make that suitcase pretty dangit!

I will be doing a picture of my outfits every day, just because I'm a spaz. :lmao:

Get it girl, you DO that single digit dance. :banana:

Yeah, yeah, get it get it! :banana:

Congratulations on your SDD :cool1::cool1:

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned :thumbsup2

The trick is packing cubes and having a father that was in the military that had to pack everything in a ruck sack. ;)

This is why I can't pack like you...I have NO idea what packing cubes are :confused3 Please help me! You could potentially be saving me money for my next trip with the baggage fees!

8 DAYS UNTIL WE FLY AWAY.

I am so excited

:cool1::cheer2::banana::yay::dance3:party::jumping1::Pinkbounc:bounce::ccat::donald::sulley::tigger::goofy::figment::dumbo::stitch::simba::mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Me too!

Congratulations on your SDD :cool1::cool1:

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned :thumbsup2

Thanks, I can't wait to go!

This is why I can't pack like you...I have NO idea what packing cubes are :confused3 Please help me! You could potentially be saving me money for my next trip with the baggage fees!

Okay, just google Eagle Creek packing cubes.

All they are is a way for you to put your items into a smaller space. They don't save tons of room, but they are a great way to keep organized in your bag. They also pull everything together. Like, I can put five pairs of pants in one packing cube, so it just collapses. I used them on my November trip, and was able to fit everything in my carryon.

Those are some awesome packing skills and congratulations on the single digit dancing! :cool1:

AHHH your trip is so close! I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

I love all of your clothes! They are very nice, and I love the cat butt in the pictures! :rotfl:

Oooh that is a wonderful treat! What a gorgeous purse! Way to go! :thumbsup2

Those are some awesome packing skills and congratulations on the single digit dancing! :cool1:

Thanks! I love packing before a trip!

AHHH your trip is so close! I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

I love all of your clothes! They are very nice, and I love the cat butt in the pictures! :rotfl:

Oooh that is a wonderful treat! What a gorgeous purse! Way to go! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Your trip is super close too! I won't be able to wish you off and say have a good trip, we'll still be gone.

I love her cat butt in the pictures too. She's hilarious. But a complete jackwagon. :rotfl:

Thanks. I love and covet that purse. :lmao:

Single digits already!!!! party::jumping1:party::jumping1:

What great outfits and you have Tevas just like mine...well the ones I totally blew out in March!! :rolleyes1 I went with something a little different for this trip. But back to yours.......I also love how both you and your mom are so excited. It reminds me of my mom and I! I have got to get her back to Disney!

Oh and I love the backpack and new purse!! :goodvibes

Single digits already!!!! party::jumping1:party::jumping1:

What great outfits and you have Tevas just like mine...well the ones I totally blew out in March!! :rolleyes1 I went with something a little different for this trip. But back to yours.......I also love how both you and your mom are so excited. It reminds me of my mom and I! I have got to get her back to Disney!

Oh and I love the backpack and new purse!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I love those Tevas, I truly don't know what I ever did without them before. I would be totally sad it if I blew mine out. :lmao:

My mom and I are easily amused. We just love being together and we get each other. I think a lot of people think that's normal, but I know it's not to have such a good relationship with a parent. It's something that should definitely be cherished. :goodvibes

Okay, just google Eagle Creek packing cubes.

All they are is a way for you to put your items into a smaller space. They don't save tons of room, but they are a great way to keep organized in your bag. They also pull everything together. Like, I can put five pairs of pants in one packing cube, so it just collapses. I used them on my November trip, and was able to fit everything in my carryon.

Awesome thank you! :banana:

ITS SO CLOSE NOW!!! :yay:
Aren't you so excited? I am so excited for you.:dance3:
I think i will invest in some packing cubes also........:thumbsup2

It's so close! he he:cheer2:

KIM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter