How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

I'm dancin!!!! Hooray for two weeks!

Hmm... I'm excited to see all of it, really. I think Belgium will be cool to see, and London as well. And CLEARLY Disneyland Paris! Yeah I'm basically excited to hear about all of it. Hahaha. As far as the actual TR goes, it might be easier for YOU to keep it all going on this thread instead of starting a whole new one, but it's whatever you feel like of course!

I personally would love to see videos or vlogs or whatever! Those are always fun. :)

Haha, I'm excited to see everything too!!! :goodvibes

I'm definitely leaning more towards keeping the thread the same. You're right, it might be easier for me that way.

I am dancing with you and so happy that it's so close for your trip......WAIT I am going too..:lmao::rotfl2:

Yes, you are definitely going along. :thumbsup2

:banana::banana:Yeah for two weeks!!!:banana::banana:

I can't wait!!

:cool1:for two weeks! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what you're taking, that part is one of my favorite parts of any trip! Which country....I just can't pick ONE!! I can't wait to see the new you....I noticed by your ticker that you are doing amazing on your weight loss journey.....good for you:hug:

MY TRIP IS TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!

Yours is two weeks and mine is in three!! So I can really dance along!!! In honor of both of our trips :yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

My new do. I have an appointment for my hair on Saturday the 23rd. I'm super excited. My plan is an all new me, color and cut. Maybe you'll be shocked.

Hot Pink and Electric Blue mohawk?!

Also, let me know your thoughts. Do want me to just continue the actual trip report on this thread when I return, or would you like a separate one? Let me know! I'm bouncing back and forth right now.

I think it is easier continuing the one as a TR sometimes!

Also, another request from you guys. What part / country / visit are you most excited to hear about? Let me know, and I'll note all of them to make sure I get good pictures for you guys and good details.

Definitely Belgium and London! Paris too...okay most of it! But definitely Belgium! I have been talking this trip up to DH and he is wanting a European trip soon!! :goodvibes

Also, I'm thinking about vlogging too and posting those. Good idea/bad idea? Indifferent? I would love to know.

That would be fun!!

And a little more dancing!! :dance3::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::banana:

I missed the two week dance, but yay, your trip is SO close! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

I can't wait to hear about all of it, but I am especially excited for Disneyland Paris and London! :thumbsup2

I think you should do a separate TR for your trip, you will probably get more readers that way!

Can't wait to see what you're doing with your hair! And I noticed your weight loss ticker, congrats! What are you doing, just counting calories? I started to eat better this week, I lost one whole pound! I guess that's better than nothing! But I have a LONG way to go if I want to lose 50 pounds by November! :scared1:

:cool1:for two weeks! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what you're taking, that part is one of my favorite parts of any trip! Which country....I just can't pick ONE!! I can't wait to see the new you....I noticed by your ticker that you are doing amazing on your weight loss journey.....good for you:hug:

Hee hee, I think I'm going to take pictures of everything I'm taking tomorrow. I love sharing that stuff too!

Thanks! :hug: It's been almost three months now, and I'm really happy with my progress. I've made some pretty big changes, and I'm super happy about it.

And a little more dancing!! :dance3::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::banana:

Yay! I'm glad you're excited to see Belgium. I'm excited to share it. I do believe that if you do a European trip, it should most definitely be on your itinerary.

:cool1: I'll do a dance for your three week countdown!

I missed the two week dance, but yay, your trip is SO close! :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

I can't wait to hear about all of it, but I am especially excited for Disneyland Paris and London! :thumbsup2

I think you should do a separate TR for your trip, you will probably get more readers that way!

Can't wait to see what you're doing with your hair! And I noticed your weight loss ticker, congrats! What are you doing, just counting calories? I started to eat better this week, I lost one whole pound! I guess that's better than nothing! But I have a LONG way to go if I want to lose 50 pounds by November! :scared1:

I was definitely leaning towards starting a new TR, for the same reason you mentioned. I love getting new readers. :banana:

As for my weightloss, I did start counting calories using the Myfitnesspal app and online program. It's free, which is the best thing, and it's soooooo easy to use. I mean, there's really no excuse to not succeed if you use it and abide by it. I eat about 1240 calories a day, and it's been working amazingly well. I highly recommend it, I've been recommending it to all of my friends. The biggest thing I have to say is remember to keep your goals simple and achievable. I've always been the person that says "oh, I need to lose like 40 pounds in three months!", but when I didn't do it, I would get so discouraged. I've been aiming for two pounds per week, but if I don't do it, but I know I've been eating well and meeting my calorie goals, I don't beat myself up for it. :goodvibes When I get back from Europe, I'm joining the gym by my work with my sister-in-law, and we're going to work out together three days a week. That should kick start it further too.

I am very proud of the weigh loss you have achieved so far:cool1: you have been an encouragement to me to keep going too. You look awesome already:banana:

Okay guys, I'm back. I've done some packing today, so I'm going to show you what's up. Haha. In you guys are interested in seeing what I'm bringing along.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, so you can have a point of reference, this is what my hair looks like as of today. That way, you'll know my before and after with the haircut next week. Sorry that I look like a goober. And sorry if I frighten any small children, because I'm not wearing any makeup. I look horrible without makeup. Ugh. :lmao:

f72e1476.jpg

So, after you probably just gouged your eyes out, on with the packing!!!

My good old trust bathing suit. Oooohhhhhh.......aaaaaahhhhhh.....

8f126c67.jpg

All right, we have black leggings, and three tunic / dresses. All three of the tunics / dresses are from Old Navy, and the leggings are from Victoria's Secret. I'm super excited to wear the yellow one. It's like ELECTRIC yellow people, this picture doesn't do it any justice.

e27cd941.jpg

I apologize for the cat butt that starts appearing as of this picture. She just plopped herself in the middle of the bed and refused to move.

Those are dark denim jeggings from Old Navy (FYI, I always wear skinny jeans. You won't find me in much else), and both tops are from Old Navy as well. Remember, sweaters are a good idea, because it's not always super hot in Europe. The top on the left is technically red, and the sweater is bright orange. Orange is one of my favorite colors this year.

388c5841.jpg

Same dark denim jeggings, but new tops. The purple top on the left is from Victoria's Secret, and the other two are from Forever 21.

7b80f282.jpg

Lastly with the dark denim jegging, is this bright pink tank from Old Navy, and then this super sparkly, sweet sweet blazer from H&M. Fancy stuff folks.

3886b95a.jpg

These are my red, stone washed skinny jeans from Forever21. The black tunic and the black with the grey stripe tunic are from Victoria's Secret, and the navy colored button up is from Old Navy.

2a90c470.jpg

These are some of my favorites. I put them on today and they made me so happy on the inside. :goodvibes We have black skinny twill pants (I honestly don't remember from where), the orange and white is from Forever 21, the pink and black is from Victoria's Secret, and the green and black is from Forever 21.

cfe34174.jpg

And, also with the black twill skinnies (and some more cat butt), and both the sweater and the top is from Old Navy (see, I love orange).

6e5f0ca7.jpg

Last, but not least, we have skinny jeans from Old Navy, a grey sweater with a yellow tank top from Old Navy, a cobalt cropped top from Victoria's Secret, a teal button up from Old Navy, and a grey and bright yellow top from JCPenney.

47e164c1.jpg

For on the plane (both out and back), this will be on top of my iPad and iPod.

We have, Health, Women's Fitness, and Fitness magazine (I should be getting a new Cosmo too before then too. Gotta have a Cosmo), crosswords, Charlaine Harris "Real Murders" series, and "A Clash of Kings" (the second Game of Thrones novel), from A Song of Ice and Fire series.

b0ff6443.jpg

For shoes, we have Teva Mush on the left, two Target flippies in the middle, and my black Toms on the right.

713ce2ad.jpg

My Kipling backpack (thanks mom!) for on the plane.

283f738f.jpg

And for my coup de grace. :love: I treated myself for having a good year work wise, and wanted to get something fabulous for my trip. So, I bought my new Louis Vuitton. Not new but equally pretty are my wallet, change purse (because there's a lot of coin in Europe) and passport cover.

02cb7dd8.jpg

For additional needs, I have my tiny black Target purse, a Coach wristlet, and a small Kipling wallet.

33d97ef5.jpg

Here it is all packed! That's a 26" suitcase y'all! And I still have tons of room. Plus a carryon. I think I packed pretty well. My toiletries and makeup and such are already packed in the suitcase. I'm prepared to return with stuff! LOL.

ddb03f23.jpg

So I'm pretty well packed now, which is a relief, because my upcoming weeks are going to be soooo busy! But I can't wait. 11 more days. :dance3:

11 days! You must be so excited!

I'd like to hear about and see pics from EVERYWHERE!!

Love all the clothes, I'm an Old Navy nut myself. In fact I have the pink top that you paired with the blazer!

Yay for LV!!! Good for you!

I had a lot of fun seeing you try on the clothes. Thanks too for helping me get dad's bags packed. Now it will be my turn this week:cool1:

Did you seriously pack all those clothes into that neat little package? I think I need some packing lessons from you... I don't think I even own that many clothes :lmao:

Good to see you've left some room :thumbsup2

I can't even remember which countries you're going to now lol! I'm just interested to see everything!

11 days! You must be so excited!

I'd like to hear about and see pics from EVERYWHERE!!

Love all the clothes, I'm an Old Navy nut myself. In fact I have the pink top that you paired with the blazer!

Yay for LV!!! Good for you!

I am soooo excited. I can't believe it's just here so soon. I feel like this has been forever in the making.

I primarily shop at Old Navy, Forever 21, and JCPenney. Seriously, if you emptied my closet, you would be hard pressed to find something that didn't come from those three stores.

I had been eyeing that LV bag for so long, so I decided to treat myself. It was a painful dent, but I don't regret it. :goodvibes

I had a lot of fun seeing you try on the clothes. Thanks too for helping me get dad's bags packed. Now it will be my turn this week:cool1:

It was fun trying it all on too! I'm glad we got dad all squared away too.

Did you seriously pack all those clothes into that neat little package? I think I need some packing lessons from you... I don't think I even own that many clothes :lmao:

Good to see you've left some room :thumbsup2

I can't even remember which countries you're going to now lol! I'm just interested to see everything!

I did pack all of those clothes into very neat little packages. Packing cubes are seriously the best things ever. I also made sure I didn't bring tons of stupid things, which I'm normally notorious for doing.

Oh my God. I'm so ashamed of what my suitcase looks like when I have finished packing now! :rotfl:
I try to do it so neatly and every time when I step back and look at the result it still looks as if a bomb exploded in it and there is NO way I will ever get it to close and stay closed! Zipping it it always a stressfull moment: Will it hold or will it tear apart? :rotfl2:
Usually my dear mommy in law (who has traveled along with us along with her husband for the past 3 years) fixes it a before leaving because it's such a disaster. She needs like five minutes and it looks totally spacious and clean, I don't know how you guys do it!

Very nice! I love me some Old Navy.

Hahaha, the cat in all the pictures is cracking me up. How cute! I understand that one. Once they're comfortable, moving them is just mean.

Oh my gosh, too many TRs I'm behind on! I'm SOOOO sorry Danielle, but I think I'm caught up sort of... even though you are leaving almost just as soon as I'm driving off to NYC, but it looks like my great traveling expertise (or lack thereof) was not needed :laughing: I'll have to look back again since I kinda rushed through to see if you made proper decisions lol jk

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Oh my God. I'm so ashamed of what my suitcase looks like when I have finished packing now! :rotfl:
I try to do it so neatly and every time when I step back and look at the result it still looks as if a bomb exploded in it and there is NO way I will ever get it to close and stay closed! Zipping it it always a stressfull moment: Will it hold or will it tear apart? :rotfl2:
Usually my dear mommy in law (who has traveled along with us along with her husband for the past 3 years) fixes it a before leaving because it's such a disaster. She needs like five minutes and it looks totally spacious and clean, I don't know how you guys do it!

Trust me, it's just the beauty of the packing cubes that makes them that way. I love them. My suitcase would be a hot mess otherwise! :lmao:

I am always afraid of the explosion of the suitcase, on the way home basically. On the way out, I'm golden, but somehow on the way back it's bursting at the seams. I wonder how that happens.....:rolleyes1

Very nice! I love me some Old Navy.

Hahaha, the cat in all the pictures is cracking me up. How cute! I understand that one. Once they're comfortable, moving them is just mean.

I love Old Navy too. Such great deals. I just don't love some of the inconsistencies in fit. I have to try on like 4 of the same pair of pants most times to get one that fits. :confused: Dang assembly line clothing!

Her butt seriously just made it's way into all the pictures. But, so you can understand, my cat is a jackwagon. Like, if I tried to move her at all, she's start complaining and get upset with me, and then claws could be involved. Best to just leave her there. :rotfl: And I call her that to her face too. Every day I tell her "you know, you're a jackwagon!" :lmao:

Oh my gosh, too many TRs I'm behind on! I'm SOOOO sorry Danielle, but I think I'm caught up sort of... even though you are leaving almost just as soon as I'm driving off to NYC, but it looks like my great traveling expertise (or lack thereof) was not needed :laughing: I'll have to look back again since I kinda rushed through to see if you made proper decisions lol jk

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Don't worry, it's so hard to keep up. This is just all the prep work, it's the actual trip that will be worth reading. :goodvibes

Whoop! I’m here and spending my night catching up! I love the intros, I also love the blonde! Yaya!

Gah! I cannot wait to travel overseas again, it’s been a good 5 years since I went to Australia, and really want to go to Europe & Africa, but Disney’s seriously eating up my funds! Bahaha. Oh well, it’s worth it

GASDASNGFGNSDKJFN DLP is so gorgeous, the hotel, I DIE, the castle, AAAAHHH

What is that dragon!? EEEK

The rest of your trip looks like it’s going to be great! Everything looks so beautiful and amazing. ACK! That cheese store! I would die. Oh my goodness I looooved TinTin when I was little, great show!

All of those beers sound so tasty!

I love all the clothes! Man, if I went to Old Navy more often & Lulu lemon less I could have so much more stuff! Haha, I really need to work on that.

I’m super excited to hear all about the amazing trip and see millions of pictures! Yayyaa

I've been behind too; looks like I'm moving from my home and since I know next to nothing about the NW 'burbs, that makes it a little tough. :( Nevertheless, gotta find a place soon.

How adorable is the cat, though? I have a cat butt that makes his way into a LOT of stuff, so I think that's hilarious. When I was packing to move up here, I went looking for him one day and couldn't find him. An hour later I opened the suitcase to put some clothes or something in it, and he was all curled up in there and sleeping.

Looks like you did an excellent job of packing; I have those same cubes! LOVE them. Every year the Container Store has a sale and I buy at least one Eagle Creek packing something-or-another. This year I got a "cosmetics bag"; it will probably be for lingerie or something else. PJs, etc. After all, I already have the wallaby.

I never, ever go to Old Navy, but now I'm thinking I should check it out. Maybe tonight! All my time has suddenly freed up, so I guess I can kinda do what I want.

You guys are going to have a great, great time and I'm definitely looking WAAY forward to a TR. :laughing: (on a personal note, I just yesterday found out that my wonderful German friend sent me a surprise parcel, and I'm CERTAIN it has my favorite German candies in it, so I am waiting completely impatiently for that!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter