How long to add on points at sold out resort?

Just wanted to update that our BWV points came through (on monday)

:cool1: Soooo excited, we have stayed there twice within the 7 month window, BUT only had the garden/pool view!!!

Next time I would like to save the points with Standard or get the boardwalk view!!!

We just received our add on at BCV this week. :cool1: We were looking for 50 points and had an April UY. It took one week!

So there is hope for all!!!!! I couldnt believe it came so fast. I then had to explain to my wife (who I told we probably wouldnt have to pay this for another 8-9 months) why that money would be showing up on the CC statement this month! Luckily....she loves BCV:rotfl2:

Just wanted to update that our BWV points came through (on monday)

:cool1: Soooo excited, we have stayed there twice within the 7 month window, BUT only had the garden/pool view!!!

Next time I would like to save the points with Standard or get the boardwalk view!!!

:banana: :banana: Congratulations!!!

I called yesterday to add on 40 pts at BWV (August UY). I'm hoping to use those points for a trip next May so here's hoping it doesn't take too long.:wizard:

Just updating this post. My points were in my account on April 18th which was 7 weeks from the day I called my guide. :cool1:

Hi, here's an update: I was on the waitlist for 50 BCV points since Mid-April. Went down to Disney early May and decided I liked Boardwalk better. Taken off BC list and put onto BW list, though only 25 points, saving for an add-on at CRV, Friday afternoon May 23. Points were in my account May 24! My use year is Sept. I also got to bank those 25 points into 2008. That was quick in my book!

Has anyone gotten any BCV points recently that can tell us how long it took? I am considering a 50 point add-on in early 2009 (my use year is June) but may get on the waitlist now if the waits lately have been long. The last time we added on, it took only 3 months.

We added 50 points at BCV two weeks ago and the points were in our account the day after we called our guide.

We have an April use year. Our guide told up there were March points available as well.

Has anyone gotten any BCV points recently that can tell us how long it took? I am considering a 50 point add-on in early 2009 (my use year is June) but may get on the waitlist now if the waits lately have been long. The last time we added on, it took only 3 months.

My UY is June and I waited a year and 3 months for 50 points. My points became available right before we left for our annual June trip. I'd get on the list now.

I went on the BCV wait list on July 4th. I needed Aug UY and wanted 150 points. My points came thru on August 18th! Love BCVs!

We have been on the waitlist for 3 months for BCV. We are looking for 150 pts. We told our guide to break it up to 2 75pt contracts. We have a September use year. Anyone else waiting with a Sept. use year?

We have been on the waitlist for 3 months for BCV. We are looking for 150 pts. We told our guide to break it up to 2 75pt contracts. We have a September use year. Anyone else waiting with a Sept. use year?

I have a sept. UY. It been LOOOOOOONG wait so far.

Called my guide today, but she's away for the weekend. We're just looking for 25 points, March UY. We'll take either BCV or VWL if available.
Bobbi:goodvibes

Talked to Michelle yesterday, and got the 25 BCV points today. In time to bank, March UY. She said that September and December were the UY's with waiting lists.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter