How long to add on points at sold out resort?

Just called yesterday and got a 25 point add on at BCV:banana: Points were in my account this morning (08 included):cool1:

We have an April UY and have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for any add on at the Beach Club.

Now.....if I could only stop adding on :scared:

:banana:
Just called yesterday and got a 25 point add on at BCV:banana: Points were in my account this morning (08 included):cool1:

We have an April UY and have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for any add on at the Beach Club.

Now.....if I could only stop adding on :scared:

Congratulations!

Bobbi:goodvibes

DH called on Monday to buy 25 BCV and 25 VWL, March UY. We got the VWL in the account and banked already. Waiting for the BCV. He did ask what I really wanted for Christmas.:santa:

DH called on Monday to buy 25 BCV and 25 VWL, March UY. We got the VWL in the account and banked already. Waiting for the BCV. He did ask what I really wanted for Christmas.:santa:

Another add-on, eh? :goodvibes

I see your not taking any chances....never know when those "rumors" may become fact!! Merry Christmas Ms. Bobbi!:santa:

What is the current price per point for BCV? Just in case... :rolleyes1

I don't remember the price of BCV, but the points are in our account now, so the wait for 25 BCV March UY didn't take even a week. When we get the paperwork, I post the current price in case no one has mentioned it here yet.

It is true that there are no more canvas DVC bags with the purchase.

I wish there had been a litho of AKV when we added on there. Are the people who buy BLT getting a litho of the resort?

I didnt buy an Add on, but I did ask about 50 pts BWV Aug UY and they had them in stock (so to speak) They also have BWV points for a December UY if anyone cares

:)

We're signing the papers tonight, $104 per point.

Yay! We are signing the papers for our BCV add-on tonight as well! I called on Monday and they had them in stock!! I am so excited!!

I'm still waiting for my Christmas gift BCV add-on. I know I should do resale- my fear, I guess, is that the points will come through from Disney at the same time the resale does- but I really need to talk to my DH about it. Is June such a hard UY to come by for BCV?????:confused3

I'm still waiting for my Christmas gift BCV add-on. I know I should do resale- my fear, I guess, is that the points will come through from Disney at the same time the resale does- but I really need to talk to my DH about it. Is June such a hard UY to come by for BCV?????:confused3
If your points come thru thru Disney, you can always cancel. You have 10 days from the date you SIGN YOUR PAPERWORK to cancel......sometimes that paperwork doesn't even get to you for sometimes a week! So you would have plenty of time to cancel thru Disney...I say go thru resale unless UY is a problem!!:wizard:

We are also waiting for June UY at BCV. We want 100 additional points. Last year when we added 100 points it took 5 months.

Well, my paperwork arrived for the 25 June UY BCV points yesterday! AND we're waiting to hear about a 100 point resale (we're waiting for rofr)- We decided we'll keep the 25 points as well- so YIPPEE!!! I am finally a BCV owner!!:yay::yay::yay::yay: :goodvibes

Well, my paperwork arrived for the 25 June UY BCV points yesterday! AND we're waiting to hear about a 100 point resale (we're waiting for rofr)- We decided we'll keep the 25 points as well- so YIPPEE!!! I am finally a BCV owner!!:yay::yay::yay::yay: :goodvibes

125 BCV points? Awesome! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter