Home for the Holidays! ~ a magical December 2022 trip report. New PTR link 03/26

Enjoyed reading along and also being a part of your Christmas trip!
You really made the most of your short trip and did so many fun things!
I’m excited to meet up again and spend time together! We will make it happen.

Nice morning ending your trip. Very relaxing and not rushed.

Thanks for sharing your fun. I'm looking forward to your next visit.

That just looks so cozy.
Wanna go right now.
Me too!
I'm not a waffles fan so much anyways, so don't know. I presume you do not get maple syrup with them?
I have to have Mickey waffles once per trip. I grabbed syrup and butter on the side, not the real thing of course. I wish they would do real maple syrup, so much better!
I've never heard of this! And you say it's on the air side?
Yes, it's close to Starbucks in the centre area.
I loved travelling along with you and Bill.
Not long until your next adventure so at least you have that lovely sunshine to look forward to again soon. :goodvibes
Thank you so much! Sadly, I had to cancel my trip to Hilton Head Island for March Break. So now I won't be back in Disney until August but that will be fun as I am taking the twins to celebrate their 21st. :)
What a peaceful morning at WL. I had no idea there was a basketball court at the resort. The deluxes are so much bigger than people first imagine.

Yuck, I do not envy your winters. :sad2: I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed I don't move somewhere that cold next!
I had no idea it was there either! The BBQ area was very inviting too and I can see Jamie, Stuart and I planning a meal there in August.

Actually this winter has been pretty mild...mostly 0 to -5 C. (20's and 30s F). I just dress like I live in the sub Artic becuase I hate the cold.
Awesome report- thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for reading along!
Enjoyed reading along and also being a part of your Christmas trip!
You really made the most of your short trip and did so many fun things!
I’m excited to meet up again and spend time together! We will make it happen.
So happy you were part of our Christmas adventures, Caroline! Looking forward to hanging out together again soon. :)
Nice morning ending your trip. Very relaxing and not rushed.

Thanks for sharing your fun. I'm looking forward to your next visit.
Thanks for joining in Vanessa! I love a nice relaxed last day although it is wrong that they make you leave. One day I am going to go for at least two weeks!

Hi Susan,

I'm spending the morning trying to read some chapters from others' TRs that I've so painfully neglected for far too long. Seems all I can do right now is keep trying to plug away at my own when I have time as my life is in a really chaotic state right now with caring for my mom, trying to move back to BG, school, finding a job, etc... it's a lot. So please forgive me! But thank you for writing and giving me something to pass the morning hours while she sleeps! I really love your stories and photos. :)

We decided to head around World Showcase, starting with Mexico of course!
I used to be hardcore on the OTHER way. ;) But the La Choza outdoor food kiosk has been a game changer for me and now I often go clockwise. HAHA! I'm hungry by 11:00 and want the empanada with corn salsa they have with a marg for breakfast!!!
I love La Cava but I do not love the prices.
THIS!! ^^ Seriously?! $20 (incl tax) for a marg is outrageous!
Of course we popped in to Vin Volo for a glass of wine and some nibblies.
I have started doing a little day drinking at airports too at Vino Volo since it seems to kickstart my vacay. I'm always at airports a couple of hours early so use the time to put up my feet and relax as I slide into (or console myself out of) vacation!

I'm spending the morning trying to read some chapters from others' TRs that I've so painfully neglected for far too long. Seems all I can do right now is keep trying to plug away at my own when I have time as my life is in a really chaotic state right now with caring for my mom, trying to move back to BG, school, finding a job, etc... it's a lot. So please forgive me! But thank you for writing and giving me something to pass the morning hours while she sleeps! I really love your stories and photos. :)
I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult time. Will DM you later. :hug:
I used to be hardcore on the OTHER way. ;) But the La Choza outdoor food kiosk has been a game changer for me and now I often go clockwise. HAHA! I'm hungry by 11:00 and want the empanada with corn salsa they have with a marg for breakfast!!!
Yum!
THIS!! ^^ Seriously?! $20 (incl tax) for a marg is outrageous!
Try adding on an extra 27% for the Canadian exchange rate!
Awesome report! Thank you!
Thank you for reading! I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter