• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HolliJolli's Spring Cleaning Extravagansa

Disney- narnia pin is gone sorry. but i am instrested in the blue solider

delicious- sorry, but not accepting you offers

now you not trading the pin for the tiki rugs either?

this is what you said
delicious- hmm.. i am already trading 5 of 5 and tiki opens. but i don't want more than four more of green tikis rugs. so, i will accept that offer for one of the other pins

i am accepting one of those everest pins for the tiki rugs

update to wishlist. i added fire windows

Bee2u- how about for four snow rugs?
how about I add an animator's desk and stool, so my offer would be:
yellow tiki
1* fireworks magic
1 bamboo tiki divider (your choice of red, blue, or green)
1 animator's desk and stool

for
5x Snow Carpets

Hi, im looking for all 20 ice cubes.

I offer blue tiki wall, red tiki idol, karo tiki chair,and tiki fountain

Hi,

I have:
Hook Ship Chair
Pretzel Pin
Tiki Stuff - I have tiki thrones, dividers, rugs, what interests you?
Jolly Roger Pin

I am interested in:
20x Ice Cubes
10x Red Tiki Rugs
1x Herbie Couch
1x 1 Star Invisibility Magic
1x Sorcerer Hat
1x Tiki Opens Pin

in that order. Please let me know what you would be willing to trade for what. Thanks!

How many ice and tiki rugs do you think is fair for the pirate ship? Let me know. No clue what to ask, but believe in fair trades.

Would you trade the herbie couch for an animation desk with stool?

Let's start there......
Disney Dreams

Astro- Sounds fair for 15 ices. what do you think? My friend sold ice cubes for 1k each, and 15 x 1 is 15k, and that sounds pretty fair to me. What do you think?

disney- okay disney. i already have a hook chair now, but i am instrested in your offer for the herbie couch. just add a few tiki rugs, and you've got yourself a deal.

I am interested in the snow rugs and ice chairs I will trade two tiki wall divider and two tiki rugs for two snow rugs or four icecube chairs. Thanks

bakerlady- i am actually thinking of taking tiki stuff of the list now. i already have very many tiki things because of my trades. sorry.

to others: if you allready offered tiki things that i have accepted, your offers are still accepted.

bee2u- that sounds fair now :) and i choose red tiki wall

I can meet any time to make the trade; I'm on vmk now and will be most of the evening. Just let me know when and where you would like to meet. (VMK name ImJustBeeNme) :cool1:

In addition,I'd like to make an offer of 2 animator desks with stools for the herbie couch.

bee- it looks like we have some competition for the couch ;)

anyways, this is kind of like a bump

Astro- Sounds fair for 15 ices. what do you think? My friend sold ice cubes for 1k each, and 15 x 1 is 15k, and that sounds pretty fair to me. What do you think?

disney- okay disney. i already have a hook chair now, but i am instrested in your offer for the herbie couch. just add a few tiki rugs, and you've got yourself a deal.

So, my animation desk and a green tiki rug for your herbie couch?

Also, I am still interested in your ice and red tiki rungs as stated in original post. What items are you still looking for? Thanks!

Some updates: I will now pm people if their offer is accepted or has been previously so we can meet up and trade.
Also, I am changing my wishlist since some people are confused about what I still want. Please check out the front post for my updated wishlist. And to answer your questions, I am not instrested in credits, sorry.

Golden- I am liking your idea of ice cubes for fireworks. How many ice cubes would be fair to you?

Dreams- Sorry, but someone else offered two animator desks for a herbie couch.

Hi purplehusky, :wizard:
I'm wondering what you meant by the following item:
1x Set of Stitch Tells

I'm not exactly familiar with the name. Could you provide some info. or perhaps a picture of it please?
Thx!, HPgal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter