HolliJolli's Spring Cleaning Extravagansa

Hi purplehusky, :wizard:
I'm wondering what you meant by the following item:
1x Set of Stitch Tells

I'm not exactly familiar with the name. Could you provide some info. or perhaps a picture of it please?
Thx!, HPgal

They're Stitch (rocketship) teleporters

HPgal-
Stitch tells, or Stitch Teleporters, were part of the tomorrowland quest. I even managed to dig out the quest card, and I will post a picture of the item itself later in my post.
The card says:
card # 7 of 30 , series 1
Stitch's Tomorrowland Teleporter
Information about it on the card:
Tooki bah-woobah! Stitch has magic Teleporter. What's he gonna do now? Stitch going to VMK!
Telepor to meet a friend, do some shopping, or play a game. Give this to a friend or member of your "ohana" so you can travel to eachother's rooms.

yeah... a little too much information.
here is the picture:
stitchtells.jpg

Golden- I am liking your idea of ice cubes for fireworks. How many ice cubes would be fair to you?

Uh, i'm not really sure. 6 cubes?

not the ship codes. but there is this chair from the pirate pin set. it sort of matches with the pirate maze walls and there is two parts to the chair. that is what i am looking for.

Hi, these are the item i would like to get from you:
1x HKDL Hollywood Hotel
1x WDW Contemporary Hotel
1x WDW Polynesian Hotel
1x Narnia
1x Halloween Pumpkin
1x Holiday 2006 Snowflake
1x JC Zebra
1x Everest 2 of 5
1x Everest 4 of 5

And I have to offer:
1* Fireworks Magic
and can buy some of the Palm Tree Tops and Water Carpets or credit instead.

I want the 3 hotel pins more then any of the other items though.

hmmm... Isn't it fair without the credits? Especially that poly pin, you know how people care about that. If not, I am sure we can work out something :)

hmmm... Isn't it fair without the credits? Especially that poly pin, you know how people care about that. If not, I am sure we can work out something :)

I'm am sorry, I meant to say I would offer 1000 credits if I needed to.

SOO sorry about the late respond. I keep on putting it off, and you know how that goes. Actually my Narnia is gone. Sorry, forgot to take that off the list. My bad. I only need one fireworks, so please change your want offer.

SOO sorry about the late respond. I keep on putting it off, and you know how that goes. Actually my Narnia is gone. Sorry, forgot to take that off the list. My bad. I only need one fireworks, so please change your want offer.

One fireworks magic and 2000 credits for:
1x HKDL Hollywood Hotel
1x WDW Polynesian Hotel
1x Sorcerer Hat

Hi!

I have:
Animator Desks
1 HSM Code
Burning Village Pin
2006 Holiday Wreath Pin

I am interested in the following items on your list:

20x Ice Cubes
10x Red Tiki Rugs
2x Pink Heartless Hamper
5x Typoon Lagoon Blue Crates
1x Herbie Poster
1x Everest 2 of 5
1x Everest 4 of 5
2x JC Zebra
1x 1 Star Snowman Magic
1x WDW Polynesian Hotel
1x Sorcerer Hat

Let me know what you which items you would trade for what. Whatever you think is fair.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter