Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

Thanks!! I have my list together and my list for the swapper I am buddying!!! I am really excited about this swap..going to be a great one!

This would be my first swap on this board but I've done other swaps on another board. So I have two questions.

First, if I ship my stuff to you in a box, can you reuse that same box to return the new items to me? I know to include return postage and mailing labels. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to do shipping depending what group I sign up for.

Second, what is a swap buddy? That's a new term for me.

Thanks for your help. :earsboy:

You can ship to me however you would like. I will ship back to you using USPS priority envelopes or boxes. You are new to our group, correct? As a newcomer, you are limited to 2 groups. Unless you plan to join the page groups, I should be able to return your swap in the flat rate envelope.

swap buddy -- I think she meant sign up buddy. One of the swappers will not be able to sign up on the day the swap opens. She will send what she wants to sign up for to someone else who will post her choices that day. I prefer to keep things fair by not letting anyone pick early:thumbsup2

I'm in for some 2" letter groups and the Disney christmas groups. The sketches are super cute that you posted. I can't do a full page swap right now, but I'll scrap lift a few of those designs for sure!

Susan, thanks for the info. Since I'm a newbie I plan to sign up for just one group to get my feet wet and prove myself on this board. Hopefully, I'll get the group I'm looking for. Can't wait to get started because this swap sounds like fun! :earsboy:

I'm in for some 2" letter groups and the Disney christmas groups. The sketches are super cute that you posted. I can't do a full page swap right now, but I'll scrap lift a few of those designs for sure!

Susan, thanks for the info. Since I'm a newbie I plan to sign up for just one group to get my feet wet and prove myself on this board. Hopefully, I'll get the group I'm looking for. Can't wait to get started because this swap sounds like fun! :earsboy:

:yay: Happy to have you both in this swap!

Hi, I am a newbie but would like to do two. The group P 4" letter holidays/C for Christmas and group V element Disney Christmas. I don't know what to do from here. Do I go to another place to sign up or wait for a reply? I am not 'thread' savy. Thanks.

Hi, I am a newbie but would like to do two. The group P 4" letter holidays/C for Christmas and group V element Disney Christmas. I don't know what to do from here. Do I go to another place to sign up or wait for a reply? I am not 'thread' savy. Thanks.

Sign ups are October 12th at 8am,EST. I will change the title of this thread from "Interest thread" to "SIGN UPS OPEN". At that time, go ahead and post your choices - -just like you listed in your post. However, you may want to give me an alternate choice for group P. I will fill the swap in the order that posts are made. If your 1st choice gets picked by someone else, I'll move to your 2nd choice.

After sign ups are closed, I will note how many you need to make. Grp V has a max of 8 swappers, but it needs 3 to be viable. So your group will be somewhere between 3 & 8. If we don't get 3, the group will be canceled.

You will make your pieces and bag and label them as directed. Mail them all to me, along with return postage. I will swap them out - -you will get one of your pieces back as well as one of everyone else's in the group.

Ask questions as needed. You will find we are a friendly group and whoever is available will try to answer you.

:welcome:

I believe that sign-ups start on Monday October 11 :) So come back to this thread then, I'll be here too (and so will several others).

In the mean time post and ask any questions you have and let us know a little about yourself--we're very friendly here. I've only been on the swapping boards for about 6 months and have made lots of virtual friends :)

You need 10 posts to send a private message (and that's how we send our info to the hostess).

Cheryl

THanks for helping out! But....Oct 12th!!!!! DH will be home on October
11th and I am already planning to sleep in!

Sorry, my bad I'll delete the entire post. I wrote it down incorrectly on my calendar.

Thank you. This is very helpful since I'm a newbie and I don't know anything about threads either. You can be sure I'll be at my computer Oct. 12th to sign up at 830am EDT.

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter