Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

I'm so, so sorry that I posted incorrect info :( I feel really, really stupid! Please forgive me for causing you extra work Susan.

Susan--I have a quick question. For the Christmas & Halloween PAGES are they generic Christmas & Halloween or can a couple people choose a Disney theme for those? I think they're meant to be generic, just wondering? Thanks :)

They are meant to be generic.

THe Event swap usually covers the Disney Christmas and Halloween events.

Thank you :) That will help me choose titles!

Do you have the latest round of cricut Halloween carts? I have mini monsters and Happy Hauntings and Pumpkin carving (I LOVE HALLOWEEN!) There are so many great titles to choose from.

This swap opens tomorrow at 8am, EST. Look for the title of the thread to change from INTEREST thread to SIGN UP open and then psot.

A few requests:

1. Please include the grp number/letter in your post. These have changed as I added more groups, so please double check.

2. For single element groups (R-Z), please include your element choice as soon as possible. Paper piecings and titles can be repeated. If you know what paper piecing or title you will be making, please state that also. ( THis doesn't have to be done at sign ups - -just whenever you decide.)

3. For Mini-Kits, group 1-7 -- please state your title/topic now or when you have decided.

4. For completed pages, groups 8,9,10 -- please include your sketch choice. State your title/topic now or when you have decided.

5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read through the bagging/labeling directions listed in the opening post. If it is not clear, please ask. I want everyone to get back all the pieces they are entitled to. WHen bags don't close and something falls out, it is very time consuming to figure out where it belongs.

6. It is a good idea to post an alternate choice in case your first is already taken.

I've been lurking on this post since you started it and hope to jump in tomorrow if that is ok.

I was trying to take a break from swapping but I just can't resist since we're going to MVMCP! :cool1:

Yay!! Dacky definately come & play, I love your sets :)

awww shucks. lol I love being in your and your daughter's groups, Cheryl!

I am racking my brain right now trying to think of ideas for the Disney Christmas groups...I am seriously blanking on ideas but sooo want to be in group V lol.

I'm having trouble coming up with titles. I have already grouped some papers, but, titles are just not coming to me :confused3

I'm still hoping to get Rachel to make a group or 2 ;)

I'm having trouble coming up with titles. I have already grouped some papers, but, titles are just not coming to me :confused3

I'm still hoping to get Rachel to make a group or 2 ;)

You don't need to post the titles tomorrow. You can wait - -especially if you are waiting on those Halloween carts. They have lots of good titles. The only reason to post the titles is to eliminate duplicates. I'd rather not have us all make a Halloween page with the title Trick or Treat.

C'mon Rachel!

Susan - I just want to make sure I have the rules right (sinnce I messed up this morning)...we post requests when the first page says "OPEN" right? So, if you are delayed to after 8:00, we wait until it states that it is open? This am it said open, but when I looked at the clock it was not 9:00 yet. So, just want to be sure on your sign-ups!! :thumbsup2 I have a sign-up buddy, so there is added pressure to get on here and get her what she wants! :scared1:

Hello my name is Sharon and I was introduced to this board by Stephanie Booth (catinthehat35) and RhondaGreene. I would like to participate in the swap if it is possible. I did see the note about only signing up for two spots. Im perfectly fine with that as I am hoping to use this swap just to get my feet work and learn how and what I need to do in order to participate in further swaps. Thanks and I hope I get the chance to participate. Stephanie (catinthehat35) will be signing up for me and rhondagreene in the morning!!

Susan - I just want to make sure I have the rules right (sinnce I messed up this morning)...we post requests when the first page says "OPEN" right? So, if you are delayed to after 8:00, we wait until it states that it is open? This am it said open, but when I looked at the clock it was not 9:00 yet. So, just want to be sure on your sign-ups!! :thumbsup2 I have a sign-up buddy, so there is added pressure to get on here and get her what she wants! :scared1:

Me too--yup I posted before 9 this am too :confused: Since Rachel has consented to play, I will have 2 buddies to sign-up. Just want to be sure I do it correctly ;)

Yes, if it says sign up open, you are good to go, no matter the time.

Hello my name is Sharon and I was introduced to this board by Stephanie Booth (catinthehat35) and RhondaGreene. I would like to participate in the swap if it is possible. I did see the note about only signing up for two spots. Im perfectly fine with that as I am hoping to use this swap just to get my feet work and learn how and what I need to do in order to participate in further swaps. Thanks and I hope I get the chance to participate. Stephanie (catinthehat35) will be signing up for me and rhondagreene in the morning!!

:welcome: Yes!!! Newcomers are welcome to play. Please ask away if you have questions.

Me too--yup I posted before 9 this am too :confused: Since Rachel has consented to play, I will have 2 buddies to sign-up. Just want to be sure I do it correctly ;)

Just look for the sign ups open title -- that means I am at the computer.

It seems like we will have a good turnout for this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter