***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

Still waiting are:
mrsheppo (ordered 11-9)
Gaspode (ordered 11-13)
Andrea (ordered 11-11...arrived, need a check in)
meriweather (ordered 11-11)
Pooh Girl 71 (ordered 11-16)
krissylynne (ordered 11-16)
tmasingo (ordered 11-16)

Just got this e-mail today.

For a limited time,

ALL Holiday Tart Burners are 50% OFF!

Also, Buy 2 Oils and Get an Oil Warmer FREE!

Christmas Cookie, Home for the Holidays, and Balsam & Cedar

are Buy One Get One 50% Off in the 22oz, 14.5 oz, and 2 wick jars!

Even better, the Electric Home Fragrancing Base Units are only $6 with a $25 purchase!

And, you don't want to miss our special price on gift sets regular price
$34.99 now only $24.99!!!!

Please join us for our Pre-Holiday Celebration and save on your favorite candle products!

Still waiting are:
jwsqrdplus2 (ordered 11-10)

Not waiting anymore! The UPS man didn't fake me out this time; today's package was for me from Janice (bluerendezvous). And it was worth waiting for!

I got:

2 pinecone crackle votive holders (which go perfectly with my pinecone crackle jar "plate"/holder!!)
a small jar of Siberian Silver Fir (smells heavenly!)
a small jar of Red Apple Wreath (mmmmm!)
3 votives in Frosted Cedar Wreath, Christmas Cookie (a fave of my girls) and Christmas Eve
and a Gingerbread tart (my fave scent this year!)

Thanks so much Janice, I can't wait to burn some of my new scents!

I sent an e-mail about the missing item in the one I sent hopefully they respond

Okay I am getting pretty upset here. My order says it has been "in transit" since 8:22 am Monday, December 10th. What the heck is going on here? :mad: :mad:

I hate to say this, but I received a 2nd package from Yankee Candle and Dania today! :guilty: I don't know if you want me to send this to you Dania, or return it to Yankee Candle and ask that they refund your credit card. I just want to make sure that you are NOT charged twice for this mess that they created for everyone!!!

:rolleyes: I can not believe the mess they are making :mad:

I am off to check my mail now...and pick my kitty up from the vet.
Hopefully we will hear more news of some arrivals today ::yes::

I received a beautiful letter basket full of Christmas Cookie Candles from Lindsey.
It contained a jar , a box of tealights two votives, a snowman and a votive holder and a letter basket.

I loved it all :thumbsup2

Thank you so much :cloud9:
So glad you finally got them!! I'm so sorry it took so dadgum long. Glad you liked them and have a happy holiday!! :hug:

:rolleyes: I can not believe the mess they are making :mad:

I am off to check my mail now...and pick my kitty up from the vet.
Hopefully we will hear more news of some arrivals today ::yes::

Yes I hope to hear of one too!!!;) Oh...hope your kitty is okay!!:goodvibes

I got an e-mail saying my things shipped out yesterday. All but one item which is on backorder should arrive soon. They did say that the backordered item will ship before Christmas.

Not waiting anymore! The UPS man didn't fake me out this time; today's package was for me from Janice (bluerendezvous). And it was worth waiting for!

I got:

2 pinecone crackle votive holders (which go perfectly with my pinecone crackle jar "plate"/holder!!)
a small jar of Siberian Silver Fir (smells heavenly!)
a small jar of Red Apple Wreath (mmmmm!)
3 votives in Frosted Cedar Wreath, Christmas Cookie (a fave of my girls) and Christmas Eve
and a Gingerbread tart (my fave scent this year!)

Thanks so much Janice, I can't wait to burn some of my new scents!

I am so, so glad that it finally arrived! I am also so, so sorry that it took so long. Please have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. :santa:

Hopefully we will see this exchange end before Christmas :rotfl:

Please don't let this discourage you from joining in them again. We've been doing these 3 times a year for 5 years or so and this is the first time this has happened.

Next exchange will be the spring one and start around Mar. 1. If you want a reminder, let me know ::yes::

Hopefully we will see this exchange end before Christmas :rotfl:

Please don't let this discourage you from joining in them again. We've been doing these 3 times a year for 5 years or so and this is the first time this has happened.

Next exchange will be the spring one and start around Mar. 1. If you want a reminder, let me know ::yes::

Please put me on the list. :wizard:

I'll pass on the spring exchange (too many florals for me!), but I'll come back to play for fall and holiday again next year. I love having a store near me now; it makes the shopping so much easier.

Thanks for the holiday wishes Janice. Same to you and your family.

I'll pass on the spring exchange (too many florals for me!), but I'll come back to play for fall and holiday again next year. I love having a store near me now; it makes the shopping so much easier.

Thanks for the holiday wishes Janice. Same to you and your family.

Awww....but lots of fruity smells too. We'll miss you.
I don't do florals and haven't had a problem getting great stuff.

I have you down, Lindsay.

Hopefully we will have some more deliveries today....we are finally getting so close to being done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter