Holiday Shopping 2011

Debenhams have now got their 'up to 70% Sale' on at the moment and I picked this lovely dress up today, which will be perfect for a future cruise. I nearly bought it the other day when it was £45 (half price), but today it was only £27, and it was too good a bargain to miss

Lovely dress Mandy ...I got 2 dresses and some tops yesterday I will try to post pics over the weekend !

I love all those dresses!:)

This isn't really holiday shopping, as I'm not going on one this year :sad2: so it's more just summer shopping!

I got these two dresses in the river island both for £10 each, which I thought was really good!

602040_main.jpg

601456_main.jpg

I love all those dresses!:)

This isn't really holiday shopping, as I'm not going on one this year :sad2: so it's more just summer shopping!

I got these two dresses in the river island both for £10 each, which I thought was really good!

602040_main.jpg

601456_main.jpg

These two dresses are gorgeous .... did you get them online or in the shop. Thanks.

My bargain for today is a pair of sandals which were in the New Look sale for £7 (down from £19.99), not neccessarily for my holiday, but definitely for the summer :)

Just a small treat for me today... :rotfl:

cant find a pic on the website - its a coral cheesecakey/linnen summer dress.

Bargain at half price £15.

They were just putting signs up on the door to say there sale starts tomorrow....
happy hunting!

Katie

I bought these shorts today in H&M....

hmprod

They have them in a gorgeous purple colour as well which I really want but they didn't have them in my local store and I've just checked online and sold out in my size :(

*Bargain Alert*

I picked up this top in yellow from New Look this morning for just £1

New Look have a promotional offer with Facebook where there is a different item (one for the girls, and one for the guys) for £1 each day this week (subject to availability), you can find more info here on the Martin Lewis website http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3331516

Lovely top - and what a bargain too :cool1:

Unfortunately no town shopping for me this lunchtime...... I am off for a run :eek::eek::eek:

Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter