Holiday Shopping 2011

The other day I was in the Disney Store and I bought this which was on sale for £6

DSCF3218.jpg

and then just had to buy this beach towel:

DSCF3217.jpg

and this bag to put them in

DSCF3220.jpg

I then realised I won't actually need the beach towel as DCL provide them and it would be unecessary baggage weight :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

They did have quite a good sale on T-shirts going on ..kids for £4 something and adults for £6 something.

I love that towel!

I've been naughty, and I've been treating myself ready for my next holiday

I got this dress from West One

DSCN3480.jpg

The photo doesn't do it justice as it has a bit of yellow and green in it

This top from O'Neills

oneilltop.jpg

And this Roxy bag

t_66868.jpg

I'm just waiting for some Debenhams discounts as I've seen a nice tankini set that I want to get

Gorgeous dress Mandy :goodvibes And I love the colour of the top :thumbsup2 Fingers crossed for some discounts from Debenhams here too :wizard:

I did warn you that my holiday shopping was going to get a bit strange. I have had the same pirate costume for the past 4 cruises now and figured it was time for a change. As I also need a costume for Mickey's Halloween Party, I had an added excuse. I found a dress a little while ago, that just said pirate to me:

Piratedress.jpg

I was however struggling with the accessories. After watching Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides I suddenly felt inspired to get to grips with this. I found a cute mini tricorn on Etsy from a UK seller:

piratehat.jpg

I also found a cheap burgundy belly dancer scarf with coins on Ebay and figured that would make a nice belt.

Now I just have to find a pair of lightweight boots.

Corinna

I have a thing about Per Una at the moment and have bought one or two tops recently - OK more than one or two. As I get a bit older, I thought I better start dressing more like my age instead of wearing Disney t-shirts all the time:rotfl: - might even take one or two Per Una tops to Orlando - shock horror.

I also keep stalking Boots as they keep giving me £5 vouchers off Number 7 make-up - stocking up my make up bag for summer - even though I go 'minimalist' for Florida (DD slaps it on though - can't leave the room without the stuff:goodvibes). Also in Boots they have jewellery at half price - nice summery stuff too - some is less than half price - a £10 necklace today marked half price came up at £3.50 - don't you just love it when that happens. Also all this Boots spending is giving me more Advantage points to be spent on last minute holiday stuff just before we go in August.

I have done more holiday shopping of a slightly different kind today. First of all, I managed to finally get an iPad2 today. They only had the 16GB WiFi version in white, but that was fine by me. This is going to make packing for holiday so much easier. Up to now, I used to pack a laptop or netbook, my eReader and my iPhone so that I could make notes for my trip reports on the run. So that always takes up significant space in my hand luggage. Now I just have to take one piece of equipment as the iPad will do the job of all three. All I need to get now is the photo adapter. I can’t wait to have a proper play with this tomorrow.

I also managed to find the last element for my Pirate costume this morning. I had been thinking in terms of boots, but could not find anything that I both liked and that fit. However, I saw this really cute pair of Schuh own brand shoes and they just said Pirate to me:

1340137060_main.jpg

At £35 they were a bit of a bargain as well and I can wear them to work, too. Now I just need to sort out my accessories and I will probably make them myself.

Corinna

Mandy ... love all your latest purchases :thumbsup2
Corinna - love your pirate dress. I think I am going to upgrade my costume this time. I am a bit bored with my old one.

84 days to go... not that I am counting or anything :cool1: Just bought all my suncream from Avon as they have an excellent offer in this campaign - three for £10! The clear spray is awesome and normally costs £16 on its own so I got a real bargain. I get so excited looking at everyone's summer purchases, I live for the summer and we've had thunder and hailstones all week so it really helps me get in the holiday mood!

I ordered this little beach dress from Accessorize and it arrived today ready for Castaway Cay in September :)

89723135_T.jpg

It's nice to see that everyone is still holiday shopping ::yes::

I ordered this little beach dress from Accessorize and it arrived today ready for Castaway Cay in September :)

89723135_T.jpg

It's nice to see that everyone is still holiday shopping ::yes::

That is a lovely dress ..... and I have only just started ..... now that I can see that reaching my weight loss goal is actually achievable for once, I am starting to buy a few things in the size I will be in September :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter