Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

Have fun for those already in The World, and "Are we there yet" for those of us who still have a few more days to go.

12 more days for me :cheer2: Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting up with a few new ones.... Finally meeting Timmy :hug:

I will be enjoying a solo trip as of 12/11! :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: YAY!!!! We get into MCO around 10:40am that day.... Say hello if you see us around .... I will be with a tall dark headed 26 year old (my son) who will inevitably be saying " Oh Hiya Pal" in his best Mickey Mouse voice and imitating Stitch as well..................

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: YAY!!!! We get into MCO around 10:40am that day.... Say hello if you see us around .... I will be with a tall dark headed 26 year old (my son) who will inevitably be saying " Oh Hiya Pal" in his best Mickey Mouse voice and imitating Stitch as well..................

I'll be arriving around the same time (maybe a bit earlier) so will definitely keep an eye out for you! :goodvibes

I'll be arriving around the same time (maybe a bit earlier) so will definitely keep an eye out for you! :goodvibes

Well, if you are staying at Pop we may be on same ME bus....I know Johnfish gets in at same time but he is planning on renting car at airport and for my son its just not Disney unless he does the ME going in :) I will try to remember and attach a green Mickey to something :):)

:cutie:

I will be sleeping around that time... :goodvibes or lets just say still sleeping...:cutie:

I just re-found this thread. I'll be going Dec11-16 with my DD21 and meeting some DIS friends there. We'll be staying at CBR. Hope to see some of you at the parks or at MVMCP on 12/11 if anyone is going to that. :)

It looks like I am going to be solo from 12/14-12/20. I am arriving on 12/6 with my husband and was suppose to fly home on the 13th with him. My brother just told me he can't keep his reservations at Port orleans and can't cancel.

It looks like I am going to be solo from 12/14-12/20. I am arriving on 12/6 with my husband and was suppose to fly home on the 13th with him. My brother just told me he can't keep his reservations at Port orleans and can't cancel.

uh huh.. oh yeah... what did you do to DBro?? really ?? fess up??? :idea: ::cop: :worried:

he didn't listen to me when I told him to book from 6-13. His son wanted to stay at port orleans and he used dvc points to stay book there. My newphew is in school plays and can't miss and brother can't cancel. I don't want to stay another week so I am going to try and see if anyone want to buy the reservation. If not I will be solo

A number of folks attending MVMCP plan to meetup at Columbia Harbor House, 2nd floor, 4:30 p.m., 11 Dec.

I have ADRS with some friends at CP for 4pm that day but I'll try and stop by afterwards to see if anyone is still there, :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

One week from today...
thdancing_santa_reindeer-1.gif

It's 10:20 here, and my DDIL is picking me up at 11:00 to go the airport :yay: :yay: :yay: I'll be at the BC in about 8 hours :woohoo:

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Epcot meet!

:laundy: is what I'll be doing Saturday or Sunday. Monday morning I'll be on a jet plane to the World.:cool1: Looking forward to meeting new DIS friends, there.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter