Ho... Ho... Ho... Doing Solo in December! Anybody else?

Hi fellow solo travellers! I just arrived this afternoon and am currently staying at BWV. The weather seems very nice (for a New Englander) for walking around the parks. I would say that it was probably in the mid to high 60's this afternoon. Of course it isn't exactly pool weather, but for walking around the parks, it is perfect for me.

Hi fellow solo travellers! I just arrived this afternoon and am currently staying at BWV. The weather seems very nice (for a New Englander) for walking around the parks. I would say that it was probably in the mid to high 60's this afternoon. Of course it isn't exactly pool weather, but for walking around the parks, it is perfect for me.
Good to hear from the first of the DIS December emissaries.:)

I'll be seeing you in a few days! Of course, by then, it might be pool weather...then again, who's going to have time for the pool with all the Mousefest activities???:cool1:

I just got back from a great trip!

One day of rain - with about 3 hours of torrential rain - and one very
cold day - well at least for this California guy. It was much busier
than I was used to - but my first trip was Sept. 2007 and the parks
were empty.

But all my expectations were met - the Christmas decorations were
beautiful (I resort hopped on my first day to see just about everything)
- the food was great - the Hoop Dee Doo was wonderful with the
Christmas music - I saw all the shows I wanted to see and I loved the
Candlelight Processional - the highlight of the trip!

On the flight back I sat next to the guy who narrated the show.
Kinda cool.

Now back to the real world grind as a stagehand.....

I saw all the shows I wanted to see and I loved the
Candlelight Processional - the highlight of the trip!

On the flight back I sat next to the guy who narrated the show.
Kinda cool.

Was that Neil Patrick Harris or Brian Stokes Mitchell????

It was Harris.

I didn't know Mitchell was also narrating. I worked with him
on "Ragtime" - would have been great to see him.

I can't wait, I'll be there in 5 days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: My first evening I will be taking my dad to Hoop De Doo and I hope he will love it.

:banana: Began packing to fly outta here at o'dark 30 Monday morning. Please, please, please, no fog delay.:hourglass We've been having dense fog many mornings over the past week or so, which has been delaying flights. I gave myself nearly a 4-hour gap to catch the connection out of DFW to MCO, just in case.

This is my weekend to pack, make final eating and park plans and generally get myself overwhelmed. Am I the only one who loathes packing? So far all I've done is made lists, no actual packing.

I am in the single digit countdown. I get in at a ridiculous hour Friday night, but am going to force myself to get up early so I can show up at the pre Megamouse NOT looking like I've been hit by a tram. I'll also have the 3 hour time difference not in my favor. Look for me clutching a cup of coffee, and poke me occasionally to make sure I'm up. I really don't want to miss anything.:wizard:

I hope this week doesn't drag!

I'm going down for a conference the week of 12/14. Second conference/solo trip in '08. Last time was down at the GF and this time at the YC. I'm looking forward to being able to run around at my own pace (breakneck speed!) each day when my meeting end (3:30 p.m.)

Enjoy fellow solo travelers!!

Jay

I'm going down for a conference the week of 12/14. Second conference/solo trip in '08. Last time was down at the GF and this time at the YC. I'm looking forward to being able to run around at my own pace (breakneck speed!) each day when my meeting end (3:30 p.m.)

I want your job....or can I at least be your assistant? I can pad the heck out of a resume to make me look qualified!

Halfway there!:cool1: I'm sitting in the DFW Airport, Texas, waiting for my connection to MCO.

This is my weekend to pack, make final eating and park plans and generally get myself overwhelmed. Am I the only one who loathes packing? So far all I've done is made lists, no actual packing.

I am in the single digit countdown. I get in at a ridiculous hour Friday night, but am going to force myself to get up early so I can show up at the pre Megamouse NOT looking like I've been hit by a tram. I'll also have the 3 hour time difference not in my favor. Look for me clutching a cup of coffee, and poke me occasionally to make sure I'm up. I really don't want to miss anything.:wizard:

I hope this week doesn't drag!
The suitcase is on the bed, and it is almost packed, my excitemnet got the best of me today plus my boss is on vacation so I knew it was a good day:lmao: I hope your week flies by and that you have a safe flight!

Halfway there!:cool1: I'm sitting in the DFW Airport, Texas, waiting for my connection to MCO.
Woohoo, have a safe flight into MCO and have a great time!!!

...and I'm here.:woohoo: The trip was perfect, topped off by getting the exact room I requested here at the POP.:goodvibes No line at all for ME. Hopped right on the bus. For some reason people already on the bus stayed in their seats allowing me to exit from the back of the bus, first, when we arrived at POP.:wizard: Looking forward to meeting DIS folks at the KJS, EE, then lunch at the Yak, Yak, Yak & Yeti, tomorrow.:grouphug:

Yay, Billy Bob. Glad you arrived safely.
Tell Mickey and crew I'll be there Friday. I know they are waiting!!

New thing for me to freak about......
I had all my Disney reservation numbers, phone numbers, plans, etc on a flash drive so I could carry the info back and forth from work computer to home computer.

I CAN"T FIND THE FLASHDRIVE !!!

I am having a pretrip meltdown....:scared1:

New thing for me to freak about......
I had all my Disney reservation numbers, phone numbers, plans, etc on a flash drive so I could carry the info back and forth from work computer to home computer.

I CAN"T FIND THE FLASHDRIVE !!!

I am having a pretrip meltdown....:scared1:
Okay Jilly Bean, just put your mind to something else and before you know it where you last had the flash drive will magically pop into your conscious memory.:wizard: If not, hit the panic button.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter