Hi, I'm natale and I'm Healthy! I finished the Princess Marathon!! Need a new goal.

So I haven't been working out 6 days a week anymore. I have however done several workouts that I have not posted here on the Dis. I'm ready to get back to working out more, so I thought the best way was to post here.

Yesterday was CRAZY!! Me and my husband went on a 40 mile bike ride!!!! OUCH!!! It was hard yesterday, kept me awake last night because I was in pain and now today my knees feel like they are going to pop off!!!

Can't wait to do it again. :)

-nat

Knee pain gone, so I'm going to say it was some sort of muscle pain. A really really bad muscle pain!!!

TODAY'S WORKOUT - KorFit XPlode

Not sure if you have ever heard of a KorFit. It is basically two big pillows filled with air that you balance on while doing other exercises. It is a new class that just started today. WOW! It was hard. I will be back next week! :thumbsup2

I am ready for it to warm up here. It is still in the 30's and 40's in the morning, they are talking frost for tomorrow!!:scared:

-nat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter