Hi Gang*Please Post On The DDA Thread!*

Glynis said:
Thank heaven for the swing! Now for the real question: Is the swing in front of the TV so he can get hooked on Disney channel from a young age?

LOL, no the swing was in the kitchen with me, but...

NOW THE SWING ISN'T WORKING!!!!!! :furious:

And, I know it's not the batteries, because I just replaced them yesterday and the stupid music is working just fine.

Grrrr...we've had to replace things left and right around here. First the microwave, then new new brakes on the car, now this.

Keep your fingers crossed that if I take the darn thing apart and put it back together that it'll suddenly work again, please!!!

Amy

babytrees said:
Vicki-

Do we know yet what Minnie's colors are going to be for the Wedding? I think the girls want to do the bands in the colors of the wedding or should we just surprise you?

Kristine, Minnie is not a loose mouse. Minnie is wearing a white wedding dress but her colors are green & burgundy. I'll post pictures of her going away outfit on the main thread later today. And for Jennifer, I'll start the wedding thread.

bengalbelle said:
Glynis, how was the paprika chicken?

The jam is working so I'm catching up.

The paprika chicken was ok, but I'm thinking it would have been better with sour cream. I may have to experiment with it for a while before I post a decent recipe!

rosiejo said:
Ok I was too tired to post this last night but...

what on earth are smores???? :confused3

I'm sure someone has answered this, but here's my answer. To make a smore: toast one marshmallow over an open flame until golden brown and gooey. Place half a Hershey bar on half a graham cracker. Place the marshmallow on top of the chocolate and top with other half of the graham cracker. Press down and let the heat of the marshmallow melt the chocolate. Eat! Enjoy!

There are all kinds of variations on this. My favorites: Use nutella instead of a Hershey bar, or spread raspberry jam on one of the graham crackers and chocolate on the other. Another one is to use Reese's peanut butter cups instead of the Hershey's bar. You can also use chocolate chips if you want them to melt better.

This last camping trip we took a cast iron skillet, broke graham crackers into uneven pieces and put them in the bottom of the skillet. Then we sprinkled the crackers with mini marshmallow, chocolate chips and nuts (we used pecans). Then we put the skillet close to the fire (but not in it), and let it get all melty and yummy. Then we served our S'more Nachos! DH got the idea from the Food Network's Ham on the Street! It was so good!!!!

rosiejo said:
:eek: GLYNIS!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't know what got into you last night but I saw a whole different side :teeth:

Question is: do you like the different side of me?

babytrees said:
just lovely...they were from....oo bugger...Sussex I believe.

Probably sounder more posh than me then :teeth:

Suppose I should head home now... see y'all over there!

babytrees said:
The Amber Alert has been lifted!!! The girl was found and the two idiots have been arrested!!

I'm so glad there was a happy resolution! Glad they've been arrested!

Glynis said:
Question is: do you like the different side of me?

Glynis I love all sides of you!

Baloo - could you lock this thread so everyone knows to come home please :goodvibes

kc10family said:
GLYNIS!!!!! I had no idea.

(I don't think I will share a room with her at the DL meet) :lmao:

Awww, come on! I promise: no buillion cubes!!! I'll be on my best behavior! Until we get to Pirates. Then, all bets are off!

Vicki I am so sorry to hear this. :wizard: & prayers to the family :grouphug:

UP Disney said:
Prayers needed! I got some extremely sad news this morning. One of my close work friends 10-day old son died in his mothers arms last night. They noticed he was lethargic yesterday and took him to the doctors. He was checked over and sent home. He stopped breathing while in his mothers arms later that night. My friend Jason called 911 and performed CPR until they arrived. Please keep Jason & Kelly in your prayers while they deal with the loss of their son.

Kelli I am sorry you missed it too! My eyes were a little bloodshot this morning, but I am good to go now :thumbsup2

MinnieMouseMom said:
Hiya Beth! Looks like I missed the sleepover! party: Bummer :( So how's everyone feeling this morning? Am I typing too loud????? :teeth:

bear74 said:
Here is ours we our on the dining plan so these our are sit down meals. I also have a rainforest cafe gift card to use.
29th Olivia's cafe 8pm
30th LTT 6:25 MVMCP
1st Princess Brekfast norway 10:25
2nd Holleywood and vine 11:15
3rd CP 8:25am
4th LeCelier 8pm
5th Coral reef candle light 8pm

we are at port orleans riverside.

Yippee Skippee (whose saying is this anyway - I never said it before). We are both at Port Orleans Riverside. We'll be there the Dec. 1-5.

Hi Lynn!

lmartin2711 said:
By the way......I just found ya'll. Denise told me where ya'll were posting. I am glad we are still hanging out together. I am still back on page 24 but catching up.

Lynn

:rolleyes1

Glynis said:
Hey you guys were the ones tossing around all the yummy pics of my captain! I just said what y'all were thinking. You know you were. At least Elin was!
:teeth:

:grouphug:

babytrees said:
Please keep a local family in your prayers...an Amber Alert was just broadcast. A four year old girl was kidnapped in a botched home invasion. When the idiots didn't get money they took the girl.

Yummy!

Glynis said:
Well, I've got raspberries just begging to be made into jam, so I'm off for a while. I'll check back in in a little while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter