Hi Gang*Please Post On The DDA Thread!*

tinknme

<font color=green>I happened to be posting on the
Now I feel lost :guilty:

ETA: The DDA thread is now open, so we can go home & post there! But we can still have an occasional slumber party here :teeth:

:grouphug: I didn't even realize the thread was locked until I tried responding to something. You aren't lost, though, we are all still here!

Beth

I had the same thing happen to me...I responded to a post by Elin and got the thread is locked message...

from what I read it's a temporary (if that's possible) locking.
I told everybody not to let me post before 6 tonight but I felt that I needed to come back and check on our trouble free zone. :guilty:

I am a little lost also.....where else am I going to avoid work?

I was replying as well & my heart just sank. I hope we all can stick together.

I truley hope it is temporary.

babytrees said:
from what I read it's a temporary (if that's possible) locking until some tempers have stopped flaring.

bethbuchall said:
:grouphug: I didn't even realize the thread was locked until I tried responding to something. You aren't lost, though, we are all still here!

Beth

same happened to me--im here too now!

Hi..the thread being closed stinks..hope it is resolved soon.

100 degrees here....ouch. :furious:

Maybe it's me...the first time I have posted in ages...and the very next day it's closed...I didn't know I possessed that kind of power!!!! :rotfl2:

Things will work out one way or another....

mommykds said:

100 here....ouch. :furious:

We've cooled off to 90 today :rolleyes:

I've got a migraine and my husband seems to think I am his mom......so how is every one else?

Hi everyone

I am really sorry that I caused the thread to be locked - I just needed to say my peace -

I have told Baloo from my end that she has my word that I am done with it! Hopefully she will unlock it soon

we are in the 100's as well....I am so tired of it. Everything is dying here...

mommykds said:

100 here....ouch. :furious:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Bill has those moments too...

babytrees said:
We've cooled off to 90 today :rolleyes:

I've got a migraine and my husband seems to think I am his mom......so how is every one else?

With the heat index it is 103 here. I feel sorry for dh, he is running a paver at work today. He will be so cranky when he gets home tonight.

mommykds said:
100 degrees here....ouch. :furious:

See how you are :rotfl: I agree though, things will work out :goodvibes

KristineN said:
Maybe it's me...the first time I have posted in ages...and the very next day it's closed...I didn't know I possessed that kind of power!!!! :rotfl2:

Things will work out one way or another....

that's awful! Christopher had soccer camp today...I didn't even send him...I was too worried with this extreme heat.

tinknme said:
With the heat index it is 103 here. I feel sorry for dh, he is running a paver at work today. He will be so cranky when he gets home tonight.

Maybe it was my knitting joke??? :rotfl2: :lmao:

Gotta keep you on your toes!!

Tinkaroo said:
Hi, everyone! Nothing like getting the rug pulled out from underneath you... :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter