Hi Gang*Please Post On The DDA Thread!*

KristineN said:
Elin, how often do you weigh yourself? I am becoming scale obsessive. 5 minutes ago, I swore at it...threatened to throw it out the window...and then pleaded with it to be my friend!!

I have never done such a thing :rotfl:

yellowfish78 said:
S'mores are the best! We love "experimenting" with them...Chocolate graham crackers with white chocolate bars...cinnimon graham crackers with dark chocolate...

Do we ever NOT talk about food?!? :teeth:

you mean there's something else to talk about?????

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

bethbuchall said:
S'mores are a campfire treat...a toasted marshmallow sandwiched between a graham cracker with a piece of chocolate on top of the bottom graham cracker. YUMMY! They are named, because people say, "I want some more," which said quickly becomes s'more.

Beth

Toasted marshmallows - yes - Graham crackers... not so sure about those... what do they taste like, we don't have them over here?

Wow - an explanation with pictures! Thanks Tia... might have to try one of those... We've never been to the Prime Time. Can you go in just for dessert?

tmfranlk said:
YUMMMY!!!! That's what they are!

1. Roast a marshmallow over a fire (or use the kitchen stove like I do at home).
2. Have ready a square of graham cracker with a piece of chocolate on it.
3. Put roasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate.
4. Top with a second graham cracker square to form a sandwhich
5. Enjoy your messy treat!

OR

Go to 50's Prime Time Cafe at MGM and order the desert. Slightly different presentation, same great taste.

The supplies:
smores.jpg

The results:
girl20with20smores.jpg

The Prime Time version:
webcam177.jpg

The Amber Alert has been lifted!!! The girl was found and the two idiots have been arrested!!

Phew! I'm all caught up :)

You guys had a riotous slumber party last night... I say let the good times roll :teeth:

rosiejo said:
Toasted marshmallows - yes - Graham crackers... not so sure about those... what do they taste like, we don't have them over here?

Graham crackers are crisp and flat like a cracker but are actually more of a cookie in taste. I'm trying to think how to describe them...sweet but not really sweet.

Beth

rosiejo said:

You have similar things I know it!!! Let me rack my brain and I will think of it.

You so need to go to Primetime and have a Smore's dessert my friend.

At the ball game on Saturday we had a family right behind us from your neck of the woods. Made me think of you!!!! I decided you must sound just like the aunt of the group.

my3princes said:
I wish that I had time to visit, but alas I have 5 kiddos that need me here. To bad too, I pretty good at figuring out the rise and run needed to make the stair stringers ;)

Deb

catch ya later Deb

Glynis said:
My favorite was unscrewing the shower head and putting a buillion cube inside. Made for some interesting showers later.

GLYNIS!!!!! I had no idea.

(I don't think I will share a room with her at the DL meet) :lmao:

babytrees said:
You have similar things I know it!!! Let me rack my brain and I will think of it.

You so need to go to Primetime and have a Smore's dessert my friend.

At the ball game on Saturday we had a family right behind us from your neck of the woods. Made me think of you!!!! I decided you must sound just like the aunt of the group.

How did she sound?

babytrees said:
Oh my goodness!!!! Let's please leave Minnie out of the ODTT talk PLEASE!!!! :rotfl2:

I am not sure what to think or say about this..... But a girl mouse has needs you know.

Hey gang!

FYI...I opened the other thread.

Now I need to spend some quality time with my family.I only have a few days left with my DSS and I' like to enjoy it!

Y'all have a good day! :sunny:

my3princes said:
I have never heard of that one. :rotfl: I guess you do have a devilish side pirate:

Deb

ETA: I wonder if you could put one of those little tablets that change the color of bathwater in the shower head? Can you imagine having the water come out blue or red or yellow or better yet green......Now that would be funny.

Deb

I have those for the girls..... This could be fun.....

Glynis said:
Hey you guys were the ones tossing around all the yummy pics of my captain! I just said what y'all were thinking. You know you were. At least Elin was!
:teeth:

only thing is.....

I don't find your Captain yummy. :sad2:

See everyone at HOME! Claire - I responded to you on the other thread...this is gonna be confusing for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter