Hey, I wanna be healthy! (Pictures of winter formal :))

You'll have that, Megs! But I'm proud of you for sticking to it! And yes, you can catch up to me.

Find that nalgene!! I love those things except for I don't have one...

Keep on keeping on!

Miss Twinkles!!! Where ARE you?

Hope you are doing well and I was popping in to let you know:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
YOU ROCK! just felt like bringin' some :sunny: to you!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Winter formal was awesome. But it definately made me hit the gym. I hate my arms soooooooooo much.

But here are some pics none the less.

f0884f1c.jpg

A little background on this one, Ryan, the tall one on the left, is staring off into the future (which is a door in my dining room). Katie's laughing at him. I'm ordering someone to do something, and Alan isn't listening to me, as usual.

f0884f26.jpg

:rotfl: :teeth:

f0884f2e.jpg

f088507f.jpg

Me and Alan (my date) :blush:

It was good all in all. I definately have more focus on my goals though.

So, I started WW Thursday. Friday was rough. I used 33 flex points :blush: But today I was back on track.

B - POTC cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk - 3 points
L - 1 cup spaghetti with parmesean and butter - 5 points
L continued (my grandmother asked me out) - Garden Salad with 4 tbs dressing - 4 pts
D - WW pizza -8 pts
Des - Mini Pie - 4 pts

24 points! :woohoo:

plus

30 minute walk and 30 minute pilates! :banana:

So Monday was pretty eventful.

I went to the doctors for depression, because it's only getting worse. They're talking antidepressants....

So my diet has kind of been slowly going down hill, I'm trying, but I'm very stressed right now.

But I'm taking 4 classes a week at the Y with my two best friends, so I'm getting my exercise in there!

Oh Megan you are adorable looking!!! I love your dress. You look like the fun loving person that you have personified here on the boards. Nice to "see" you!!!!! Keep up the good work! You are doing the right thing being here and helping motivate us as we motivate each other!

Megan-

I hate my arms in my cheerleading uniform too! I feel like such a doof.

I know you can do this! I have the utmost faith in you that you can do this!

And you look beautiful in your pictures! Every single one of them. The homecoming dance at our school is coming up...I will get a good pic of me :) it's semi formal!

Behind you every step of the way and a PM and some typing away from a hug and advice,
Jen

Megan!

Remember that you've come a long way too!

And I have to ask-were you wearing heels in those pictures? Because I have some of the worst balancing skills and the fact that I can trip anywhere doesn't help.

Keep on keeping on! Sending you hugs and pixie dust for a happy tomorrow and happy magic-
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter