Here Come The Girls ~ a Pre-trip Report...

Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2

Safe flight to you too Mandy, I'm looking forward to our Lapu Lapu's. :goodvibes

I am packed & ready to go!!!! :woohoo: Less than 12 hours until I get up & ready to leave for the airport! :banana: Don't think i'll get much sleep tonight. :hyper:

Thank you, everyone!!! :grouphug: It's been a manic few days but my case is in the hall, my handbag is packed and I am all ready to GO, GO, GO!!!! Meeting Lady Claire at British Airways self-service check-in tomorrow morning and then it's eyes down for party central!!!! :woohoo:

We are going to have the BEST TIME!!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3:

Watch this space.... ;)

Have a great time Karen and Claire! Looking forward to reading the trip report when you get back. :thumbsup2

Have a great holiday girls, I can't wait to hear all about it and leave some Pandora in the Orlando shops :lmao::goodvibes

Have a magical time you two!!

I've phoned ahead and warned the malls and cocktail bars that you're on your way and they might need some extra supplies.

Have a fun journey tomorrow and say 'Hi' to Daisy for me if you see her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a magical time you two!!

I've phoned ahead and warned the malls and cocktail bars that you're on your way and they might need some extra supplies.

Have a fun journey tomorrow and say 'Hi' to Daisy for me if you see her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheeky!!!! :laughing: All I'm gonna say is keep an eye on your letterbox Ms Torsie... ;)

Have a fantastic time girls. Can't wait to see what you get up to. Sure you'll have a great day with Mandy and Paul. Try not to get arrested :laughing:

Just stumbled across this. The trip sounds fab, you lucky girls!!!

Hope you're having a brill time :)

Eeeee - you get home tomorrow!!

Hope you've had an amazing time, and have a wonderful last day.

I can't wait for the trip report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home ladies :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about it once you have unpacked all of your many, many shopping bags of course :lmao::rotfl:

I am assuming, since Karen is away, that Claire is waiting till she gets back to make a start on the trippy.

I think we should all sing 'Why are we waiting' rather loudly until she gets the message ;)

Kaz... has been sighted... so at least we know she survived... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter