Here Come The Girls ~ a Pre-trip Report...

YAY!!!!!

So when do I start drinking to match you guys???

Maybe I can have a Dove Bar and pretend it's a Mickey bar... ;)

...I'll dance cuz I want to!!!!!!!!!
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

Well... Bust my Buttons!!! That's a horse of another color!!! :dance3: :dance3:

Loving your work, girlies!:worship:

Just caught up with this and will now await with bated breath the story of your expedition to Mouseland...plenty of fizzy fun!party:

Hi Mandy!!!

So girls...

You packed yet???

Huh??? Huh??? Huh???? Come on!!! What are you waiting for????? :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Welcome Nicky & Mandy. :wave:

Yes Michelle, I packed yesterday! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Just got a few last minute thing to put in but that's all!

I am hoping this week will go fast......I have an appointment on Wednesday to have my hair cut & highlighted, then on Thursday I have a Manicure & Pedicure booked in. :yay: Friday I am off out to lunch with my hubby & will pop in to see my mum as it's her birthday then an early night for an early start on Saturday morning! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wishing you a fab holiday, it sounds as though you will have a blast. Everytime I hear the song Hear Come the Girls, I think of you two. Enjoy everything you do.:goodvibes

Ladies i know i have'nt read your pre-trippie(i am sorry-as i am sure you know why i am not on here all that much now)but i knew you were both going soon and wanted to wish you a safe journey and a fantastic holiday :banana: :hug: :banana:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter