HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not to late, could i get a code?

*EDIT* My VMK name is shadowpirate

If it is not too late me too please. My son REALLY wants one of these suits and the poster and couch. Is it all one code? Thanks so much.

oh i have waited for one of these! everytime i see the herbie dvd in the store i start to druel! i would love one of these codes. plesae and thanks you ;)

Alyce gifted me one. You can take me off the list. Thanks again Alyce.

any herbie codes would be fantastic, cant get them in the UK!
VMK name greenjade!

I no longer need the Herbie Suit for my DH, CL_capecad. CalifGirl and I traded codes; space suit code for the Herbie suit code. Woot!! :sunny:

I would love a code from Herbie if I could get one! My daughter's vmk name is brenna!

Thanks--it is worth a try! ::MickeyMo

Susan

My sister and I would each like a Herbie code. If we can get at least just one, we will be happy. Thanks.

I need to add my dd, Kutiepetutie, to the list for Herbie Codes- I had planned to purchase the movie for her for her birthday- and she'd get the codes then so I didn't put her on the list- but I took off work yesterday to go shopping (which is a term used losely in my city right now- thanks to Rita) but there are no Herbie DVDs- well Blockbuster has them for rent- but none for sale- this is a real pain- I actually went to 5 stores yesterday- and then went home and called a few more- and nada- nothing- none are even for sale here-

Of course in our town right now- the stores having fresh meat, bread, milk and produce is an accomplishment but I really did think they'd get the DVDs in at Walmart at least- sigh- I guess by Christmas it will make it here...

But in the mean time- if anyone has a code for dd- her 8th birthday is next month and she'd love one of those suits... for her character and the chair for her room (or one of her rooms lol)

Thanks,

pokemon_master said:
I am using this forum for anyone outside the US and wants a herbie code for the suit, sofa and poster (I need one too, so I will be on the list as well! :earsboy: ). As far as I know, the codes are one use only. But I will need people to check this for me.

If you live in the US YOU CAN NOW ASK FOR A CODE! (Ignore the Anti-US slander below. I am now becoming more charitable! :earsboy: ) BUT don't ask for more than one code, as it's not fair towards the other people (will make acceptions for sons/daughters/siblings of other DISers provided that they can't post themselves and you can prove that they are actually on VMK)

I'll put the people who want codes here, as well as the people who eventually gifts it to them. Most of the below are DISer names, if not then that's their VMK name.

pokemon_master WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Funniebunnie WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
marcm
marypops! WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
wdw2004wdwWOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Fairy_Dust WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
gamebot WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy's two daughters, DaddysBrat and CuteGizmo
pokemon_master's sister WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
ChiaBob
Tang
Zizema
PopStar WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
buzz2400
awspinner
ToriGirl
cat_herder WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
ToriGirl
Someybody
Jackoman
MissGalinda
Chickysmum
BurritoBaby
DisSwimGirl
GAwesomeGirl
mewmewpwr
mewmewpwr's cousin (CorinaA on vmk)
JustAzUrE100 aka Cl_Azure
Piratedragoon
goofyanfplutolover aka Enmios WOOT WOOT Gifted by AlwaysPrincess!
Cl_polybabe
XAquaTeenBoyX
Iris
DarthJordan (IT'S NOT FUNNY THAT HE CAN'T LOG OUT OF HIS MOM'S ACCOUNT! :rotfl: )
Belle1997 aka LittleBelle
dancerulez987 aka MissDancerGrl
marcm's brother tleylo
charmedone
billy33v
VirtuallyMe
AdioSkater
jewelgrrl
SnowyW's son KingZ
TinkerBelle2992
MaikodaWDW
LynnTarrant
FlyingPegasus
QueenCourt
qruthie
Cornnut
udflyer00 aka udflyer
kitashus X 2
Mcbain aka CL_Mcbain
GuestYoshi
cteddiegirl
RockStarBaby
gblanstorm
Stevostitch

When you do get a code, PM me with the gifter's name so I can make a note. I would prefer that you fill the list from the top downward, but that's not my choice.

If anyone could make this or mal's thread on space suits/diver suits a sticky, then plz do!

NEWS FLASH: Canadians will get codes inside thier dvd of Herbie Fully Loaded! You can still post here anyway!

NOTES FROM THE EDITER:
1) Don't post rubbish: there's no point in that!
2) Only post once, I often only change this once a day
3) Don't PM lots of times either, you won't get any reply
take me off the list I was gifted by Alyce! WOOT!

pokemon_master said:
I am using this forum for anyone outside the US and wants a herbie code for the suit, sofa and poster (I need one too, so I will be on the list as well! :earsboy: ). As far as I know, the codes are one use only. But I will need people to check this for me.

If you live in the US YOU CAN NOW ASK FOR A CODE! (Ignore the Anti-US slander below. I am now becoming more charitable! :earsboy: ) BUT don't ask for more than one code, as it's not fair towards the other people (will make acceptions for sons/daughters/siblings of other DISers provided that they can't post themselves and you can prove that they are actually on VMK)

I'll put the people who want codes here, as well as the people who eventually gifts it to them. Most of the below are DISer names, if not then that's their VMK name.

pokemon_master WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Funniebunnie WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
marcm
marypops! WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
wdw2004wdwWOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
Fairy_Dust WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
gamebot WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
RecklessPuppy's two daughters, DaddysBrat and CuteGizmo
pokemon_master's sister WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
ChiaBob
Tang
Zizema
PopStar WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
buzz2400
awspinner
ToriGirl
cat_herder WOOT WOOT Gifted by Alyce!
ToriGirl
Someybody
Jackoman
MissGalinda
Chickysmum
BurritoBaby
DisSwimGirl
GAwesomeGirl
mewmewpwr
mewmewpwr's cousin (CorinaA on vmk)
JustAzUrE100 aka Cl_Azure
Piratedragoon
goofyanfplutolover aka Enmios WOOT WOOT Gifted by AlwaysPrincess!
Cl_polybabe
XAquaTeenBoyX
Iris
DarthJordan (IT'S NOT FUNNY THAT HE CAN'T LOG OUT OF HIS MOM'S ACCOUNT! :rotfl: )
Belle1997 aka LittleBelle
dancerulez987 aka MissDancerGrl
marcm's brother tleylo
charmedone
billy33v
VirtuallyMe
AdioSkater
jewelgrrl
SnowyW's son KingZ
TinkerBelle2992
MaikodaWDW
LynnTarrant
FlyingPegasus
QueenCourt
qruthie
Cornnut
udflyer00 aka udflyer
kitashus X 2
Mcbain aka CL_Mcbain
GuestYoshi
cteddiegirl
RockStarBaby aka TeentitanGirl
gblanstorm
Stevostitch

When you do get a code, PM me with the gifter's name so I can make a note. I would prefer that you fill the list from the top downward, but that's not my choice.

If anyone could make this or mal's thread on space suits/diver suits a sticky, then plz do!

NEWS FLASH: Canadians will get codes inside thier dvd of Herbie Fully Loaded! You can still post here anyway!

NOTES FROM THE EDITER:
1) Don't post rubbish: there's no point in that!
2) Only post once, I often only change this once a day
3) Don't PM lots of times either, you won't get any reply
thx for puting me on the list![QUOTE/]

Please take me off the list. I won a free DVD from our costume party at work. Best Costume. :cool1: Since they knew I was not into the scary Halloween movies they let me take it back to Blockbuster and exchange it for any movie I wanted. Of course I chose Herbie. I was able to gently slide the packaging off it and gingerly open the sticky tab at the top, take out the code. Then stick the tab back down, gingerly slide the orginal plastic wrap back over the DVD and glue the top plastic wrap together. I took off the VMK sticker with peanut butter. Viola I have codes and and a gift to give someone who does not play vmk for Christmas. (Yes I will not give it to someone allergic to Peanuts) I had a few check out what I did and it look brand new to them. Never knew the difference. No one knew I opened it. :) Not bad.

So I have a suit now so please take me off the list. Maybe I should start a paypal service of purchasing the movie for you and taking the codes out for a small fee. And wrapping it back up again. The you could gift it to someone for birthdays or Christmas etc. That could be a nice second income. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter