HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 2 Herbie sets -- so we do not have issues with kids in the house! I am willing to trade for them -- If you are interested please let me know :)

awspinner said:
I would love a code if anyone has one to spare. I would be very thankfull. Justthinktink
I need a code too i live in canada but is in US but Me or my mom or dad will give me money for just one DVD.But thank you if you do give me a code :hourglass I will be waiting :hourglass :wave: :love1: :hug: :wave:

I can't afford the dvd but would love the suit, poster and sofa. Let me know if there are extra.
Thx.

Please take my name off the list. I traded for code last week. Srry I was so slow to update, report cards went out this week. LOL Special thanks to Pinkgirlygirl for offering me a suit.

Better end the posting! Jelly is closing all the who can gift threads. Sorry pokeymon m. it has to go.

Please take my name off the list. Bought the dvd today and the code was actually in there! :)

i have the hat and top not the poster or the chair or the pants or the feet things

Could i please be gifted a code? I live in the middle of nowhere and dont have any way of getting a code! So i would be ever greatful to recieve one before the thread closes! Thanks so much for all the WONDERFUL Dis people who have been so generous to be doing these kind of gifting programs, it is so generous and kind! The Dis rocks!

i need any thing herbie plz me and my cousi would love to have any thing herbie if you can give codes plz i would love one or two that other for my cousin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter