HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have the code. I won't be able to buy the Herbie dvd since I've been out of a job for a long time. :(

But on the bright side, I am getting extras of the costumes available this week. :)

CAN YOU PUT ME ON YOUR LIST PLZ AND CAN I HAVE A HERIBE CODE SO I CAN HAVE ALL THE HERBIE STUFF PLZ I BEG OF YOU PLZ :) :jumping1: :thewave:

alyce can you give me it?

I would very much like one as well, as I am in a college town that doesn't have anywhere to buy or rent the movie for miles, and since I don't own a car, lets just say I am as unable to get the codes as most of you non US residents! Any help would be great thanks so much!

Is there any way AT ALL that I could please have the code for the suit, because I don't even have the money for the DVD....I would really love to have the suit, thank you so very much...:)

Me and my sister are both happy now, as we both have a herbie code! All thanks to Alyce!

My girls are waiting. I have called all the video stores in town and they did not get any codes with the movie. I heard that they are in fact available with the DVD in Canada but have not confirmed this.

If anyone can gift me two codes for my two daughters that would be great...they will be so excited :Pinkbounc

Hi everyone:

I don't usually post on these threads asking for things because I fortunately have my DH who is good at the games and is able to win most things.

However, I would like to humbly ask for a Herbie Suit for my DH, CL_capecad. I know he'd be surprised and thrilled to be given a Herbie Suit :)

So if anyone has one, I'd love to see him get this suit.

I think the suits are adorable, but I don't want to ask for 2, so I'd rather that he get one instead of me, if anyone has an extra.

Thanks so much. And don't tell him I asked on his behalf, ok? :sunny: Thanks :wave2:

Heh, may you put me on that list? I know I appear to be new, but I didn't join these boards just to get a Herbie suit. I'm very interested in the Herbie DVD, but I can't buy it, even if I wanted to. You see, buying DVDs aren't exactly a good thing around my place. My parents consider it a waste of money. :(

Although I would usually buy the DVD for the movie, I would like it if a gernerous soul could lend me a helping hand. I promise to cherish it (me no trade it) for as long as I play. I thank you graciously for reading my post.

Heh, could you put my name as "ala Thunderslam"?

I also don't usually post to request things, but if there is anyone who has a Herbie code which needs a home, I'd like one.

Still, put me pretty far down on the priority list, though -- I'll be OK without it, just that I was hoping for a complete costume collection.

Edited to add: nevermind! obtained one, thanks!

Actually, Could I get a Herbie Suit Code? It would do great for Halloween!

Aw shucks, I'd appreciate it if someone could please help me out with obtaining a Herbie code as well. I was hoping to get a bunch from my Blockbuster and spread the love but they told me they didn't get these inserts with the videos :guilty:

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter