Help! Need outline of Mickey's Footprint

Such awesome ideas! Can't wait to use some of them. Thank you to everybody who posted pics, links and designs (especially Dolly, who is always beyond generous)!

Glad I found this thread!!! I will definitely be printing out alot of the tags & banners & will be using alot of your ideas!!! Thanks so much for this!

We are going in the Fall & will be going to MNSSHP so I'm doing a few different surprises for my son (who will be 3 years old) on the trip! :-)

I love the Mickey footprints! Definitely will be using those & the balloons!

Thanks again! I know its months away but I will definitely post pics once I return from our trip!

This thread rocks!!!! I was just starting to plan my trip, but now I think i will be doing something for the trip every day as you Love all of this !!! Thank you

This thread rocks!!!! I was just starting to plan my trip, but now I think i will be doing something for the trip every day as you Love all of this !!! Thank you

now i need to go drool over your 4shared account!

If it is my account you mentioned...hope you find some things you can use. There are "Grand Welcomes" within the "Mickey's Grand Welcome" file for the Princesses, Tinkerbell, Mickey and the Gang, and Chip 'n Dale.

A few other shared accounts that you should look in as they do a TON of great things are Bababear (Mel), Rustmanfan (Marion), Milliepie and Donatalie (Natalie). You can find links to their things in the "meet the DISigners" thread at the top of the forum. There are lots of other GREAT DISigners in the "meet the DISigners" thread as well. Those are just ones that do a lot of DISigning on the boards and have lots of things in their shared files.

I think I need more ink :lmao: I am so happy I found this thread! Now I can do my own Welcome for my kiddos for their first Disney trip! Thank you so much to everyone for sharing!!

Dolly - I love this thread! I love these disigns.... I cannot access your 4shared link.... do you have an updated one?

Dolly - I love this thread! I love these disigns.... I cannot access your 4shared link.... do you have an updated one?

I'm not sure why my 4shared file isn't working for people. I just updated the link in my signature. Hopefully it works. Please let me know if it does or doesn't.

jtanddolly, when I go to your 4shared folder I can't find any of the Mickey's Grand Welcome stuff. I really love it all and want to use it!! HELP

jtanddolly, when I go to your 4shared folder I can't find any of the Mickey's Grand Welcome stuff. I really love it all and want to use it!! HELP

For some reason all the linkto my 4shared is no longer working and I can't figure out the right link to share everything in my 4shared file. See if this link will work for just the Grand Welcome file:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/R1ncHEgO/Mickeys_Grand_Welcome.html

Let me know if this link works for you. Thanks!

Dolly,

Just read through this thread and I want to do this for my daughters when we go to Disney for their birthdays!!!! You are so creative.
Do you still have the files for the princesss stuff you put together? Also, with the 4shared, do we now have to join? I know you made some wonderful things for an ariel birthday I did and it was free at that time to access your 4shared files :confused3

Thanks so much!!!

Hi! I would LOVE to use the WELCOME sign on my classroom door this Fall for my Disney decorated Kindergarten classroom....but I too am unable to pull up the folder. I am completely computer illiterate, is it possible to save the letters like pictures?

You did an awesome job!

Sonya

Too funny Thebeachdreamer I teach third grade and have a Disney themed classroom. I was thinking the same thing! I would love too see and hear about some of your other ideas. My email is lizbeth0013 at gmail dot com :)

I thought I was the only one who was having a problem viewing her 4shared. Hope to get to see the files soon. She does amazing work and I so wanted to use some of her stuff.

Hi all,

I have saved Dolly's Grand Welcome to my computer and if it would be agreeable to Dolly I'm happy to e-mail anyone the files they need.

I don't want to cause any trouble, just trying to help.

My e-mail is rmchex@yahoo.co.uk if this is appropriate.

Rachel x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter