Help! Need outline of Mickey's Footprint

I want to make my 2 nieces each a welcome basket, but would love it to be with a princess theme. Can you do some of these in a princess disign?

I know I am getting obsessed now!! I have a huge binder of planning finished and now I am looking for other disney project to keep me busy till May! :wizard:

I finally found a little inspiration to get the princess things completed. I made an individual banner, a letter and gift tag. If there is something else you wanted...just let me know. They are in my 4shared file and in the "Mickeys Grand Welcome" file. I also made a "princess proclamation" and ID.

Does anyone have any cute ideas for a Minnie footprint? I would like to do them from the door to the baskets for my girls from Minnie?
Thank you!!!

Does anyone have any cute ideas for a Minnie footprint? I would like to do them from the door to the baskets for my girls from Minnie?
Thank you!!!

If anyone has any ideas or images, I could also just print them on red cardstock to save ink...just a thought...

Thanks!!

Thank you!!!

I made a blank one that you can print on colored paper and two colored ones. (Sometimes she wears red with polka dots and yellow shoes and other times she wears blue with pink shoes.) I made them different from Mickey's footprint because she wears heals. So you will have to have two cutouts for each shoe. For heals, there is always two prints for shoes. One for the front of the shoe and the other for the heal. Hope that makes sense and is what you are looking for. You can find them in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. Then look in the "mickey's grand welcome" file and "footprint" file.

Ok, One more question...sorry...

Under your shared drive and under Celebration Welcome Banner...do you think you could make one of the flags with Minnie instead of Mickey?

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

Ok, One more question...sorry...

Under your shared drive and under Celebration Welcome Banner...do you think you could make one of the flags with Minnie instead of Mickey?

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

No problem that was an easy add...I made it and put it in the Celebration Welcome Banner file. I also update the footprints a little bit. You might check to see if you like them better than the firsts ones. It isn't a very big change.

Thank You!!!!

I have been printing for almost 3 hours...LOL!

Now, I have to lamnate everything and start on the shirts!!

Just in case someone can use them...I made individual banners for Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto to go with the Mickey and Minnie banners that I already made. You can find them in the "Celebrate Welcome Banner" in the "Mickey's Grand Welcome" file.

Just a thought, I picked up some collabsible fabric boxes at the Dollar Tree that are green and blue and really cute. They are a little flimsy but for something like this would work great for a small basket type gift and would be easy to travel with (could be collapsed into a suitcase or bag).

Just an idea :)

Dolly! I just went on your Photobucket site to check out your princess grand welcome stuff and found your "princess proclamation" from 'Her Royal Highness' and downloaded that to use. But then I found the one from Fairy Godmother and after I had a seriously giggling fit decided to use that one instead! I love the idea of giving my 4 yo DD princess status that can be revoked by throwing a 'royal fit'!! OMG, that is so funny!!!

Do you think if you have time you can make a little ID card that matches that proclamation too? She's going to wear a lanyard with her ICE info and I've love to be able to laminate it & slip it in there with everything else and be able to pull it out in case of total meltdown - things like that work well with her. We're not going until August so I've got oodles of time yet. Thanks very much, especially for the laugh!

Dolly! I just went on your Photobucket site to check out your princess grand welcome stuff and found your "princess proclamation" from 'Her Royal Highness' and downloaded that to use. But then I found the one from Fairy Godmother and after I had a seriously giggling fit decided to use that one instead! I love the idea of giving my 4 yo DD princess status that can be revoked by throwing a 'royal fit'!! OMG, that is so funny!!!

Do you think if you have time you can make a little ID card that matches that proclamation too? She's going to wear a lanyard with her ICE info and I've love to be able to laminate it & slip it in there with everything else and be able to pull it out in case of total meltdown - things like that work well with her. We're not going until August so I've got oodles of time yet. Thanks very much, especially for the laugh!

So glad that you liked it! I made a "pink" fairy godmother id just for you. You can find it in my 4shared with the rest of the "princess welcome" things. I hope it is what you were wanting.

What is ICE? Just curious.

So glad that you liked it! I made a "pink" fairy godmother id just for you. You can find it in my 4shared with the rest of the "princess welcome" things. I hope it is what you were wanting.

What is ICE? Just curious.

ICE is In Case of Emergency. I've worked for the Department of Correction for the past 21 years and am waaayyy overcautious so both kids with have 3 different forms of ICE info on them: the lanyards for fun, dog tags on their shoes just in case the lanyard falls off (or otherwise disappears) and safety tattoos on them somewhere (just in case....)!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fairy godmother ID! It's fabulous! I can't wait put everything for this trip together. Again, thank you SOOOO much!

ICE is In Case of Emergency. I've worked for the Department of Correction for the past 21 years and am waaayyy overcautious so both kids with have 3 different forms of ICE info on them: the lanyards for fun, dog tags on their shoes just in case the lanyard falls off (or otherwise disappears) and safety tattoos on them somewhere (just in case....)!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fairy godmother ID! It's fabulous! I can't wait put everything for this trip together. Again, thank you SOOOO much!

I'm sorry...One quick question. What font is that? I want to use the right one to add her name :) TIA!!

My latest idea...I wanted to try to replicate the "celebrate" banner from Post #23

Here is what it should look like when you put it all together...I also have a "happy birthday", "welcome", "happy anniversary", "bon voyage" and "welcome aboard" banners in my 4shared file::

CelebrateExample.jpg

Here are the two pages. I made two because I thought it should be bigger than just 8.5x11, and the only way to do that is to layer things on it to somewhat stretch it out. They are both 8.5 x 11, save them to your pictures (do not copy and paste into word as it will distort), then print at full size...there is enough white space around the edges it shoud print with no problems. Take make: print, cut out each individual piece and assemble. You could even use pop dots on the hands to give it a 3-d effect.
Celebrate2.jpg

Celebrate.jpg

Dolly, Wanted to thank you for your talent and time for making these banners for us. Here is a picture of your Bon Voyage banner I used last week on my cruise.

P1020088.jpg

Dolly, Wanted to thank you for your talent and time for making these banners for us. Here is a picture of your Bon Voyage banner I used last week on my cruise.

Thanks for posting the pic! That was so exciting to see!!! I'm glad to know that they are being used.

You gotta love the Dis & the wonderful people who hang out here. Great ideas. :goodvibes Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter