Help! Need outline of Mickey's Footprint

Will do too. We are all beyond excited! It's the first time for the kids 6, 8 and 9. I'm having lots of fun adding to the magic and owe so much to all the helpful people on this board!

I agree!:goodvibes

I have started on a MVMCP autograph book and have the mickey welcome bag done! I like how it turned out. :goodvibes will try to get a pic tonight but trying to keep it a surprise from everyone so that makes it hard. I used the hand/glove design as well as the foot prints.Laminated them. Used the tink silhouette design - found a tink night light at dollar store. I made the banner that says welcome will do bday one too! I have the tags done for the welcome bag along with a welcome letter and the birthday bags. I have a bday gift bags from mickey, minnie, goofy, pluto and donald. The tags I made for them have the specific character on each one with happy birthday dd. Thanks for all the wonderful designs and ideas!:goodvibes

If you are out and about...the Dollar General has super cute candy canes with pictures of Mickey on them that you could add to your stash.

I found some more pics of the Grand Welcome including the gift tag but it's kinda hard to read.

celebratebanner.jpg

mickey-treat2.jpg

mickeytreat.jpg

treats.jpg

This is what I got from the card..

Welcome!
We slipped in to leave you a welcome surprise
A “Glad You’re Here!” kind of prize.
So settle in and enjoy the goodies ????
Then come to the Parks – we’ll be waiting for you!
Mickey Mouse and The Gang!

I got the same thing except the word you are missing is "too" which rhymes with you...so I think it is:

Welcome!
So settle in (and enjoy the goodies too!)

For some reason they have "and enjoy the goodies too" in brackets

Now I just need to find a neat background for the gift tag.

I'm so excited about this thread!!! We are going to the Gaylord for Christmas Eve Eve so I am doing all of these things but instead of Mickey...it will be "The Grinch" because we will be doing "breakfast with the Grinch" and they have a special "Ice" exhibit with the Grinch.

I found Green Gift bags that are the perfect Grinch shade of green for all the kids gifts and big Green boxes at Wal-mart for my 3 year old's gifts that look like the ones used for Mickey's Grand Surprise...we have 4 families that will be going and a total of 7 kids. I also cut out grinch footprint stencils that I am going to sprinkle baking soda over to leave the Grinch's footprints all over the rooms along with "Welcome" notes on the doors.

Anyone know if there is Grinch stuff anywhere? I have purchased the Grinch movie, other Christmas type things and pajamas...but it would be fun to find some Grinch items to add to the boxes and bags.

I got the same thing except the word you are missing is "too" which rhymes with you...so I think it is:

Welcome!
So settle in (and enjoy the goodies too!)

For some reason they have "and enjoy the goodies too" in brackets

Now I just need to find a neat background for the gift tag.

I found some more pics of the Grand Welcome including the gift tag but it's kinda hard to read.

celebratebanner.jpg

mickey-treat2.jpg

mickeytreat.jpg

treats.jpg

Love IT!!! Oh if you find a cool background please post tag.... I will try to get pics tonight of what I have done. I did get to the dollar store and found some cute little gift toys for on the bday bags. I actually got an email for WDW today about this package for my dd bday. each bday gift had little toy
matching character attached to outside. I also found holiday disney puzzle to put in welcome bag ! more to come! love the popcorn container too! :goodvibes

Here you go padisney4...this was the closest background that I could find. It is one of Natalie's background papers...but I changed the coloring to attempt to match the original tag.

GiftTagMickeyWelcome.jpg

The tag is awesome Dolly! Thanks!

Thanks! Glad that you liked it. Where did you find the pics of the gifts? I was wondering if there are any pics with the tags from the birthday surprise gifts out there that I could attempt to recreate as well.

Didn't get any pics taken but maybe tonight....
I got the MVMCP autograph cards done need to put together in book, finished bags for bday gifts with little toys included. mickey and minnie bags are red. mickey has the 2 white buttons shaoes with black band at top then tag and yellow/red ribbon, minnie bag has dotted hair bow then dotted bag with white ruffled band at bottom , tag and red and white ribbon. donald is blue bag with white band at top of bag with tag and yellow ribbon. goofy bag is lime green with black band at bottom , tag and dark blue ribbon. pluto is yellow bag with green band(collar) on middle of bag, dog bone tag hanging from collar and then tag and green ribbon. I cut out small mickey shaped ballonns to from cardstock. I also found a mickey balloon bouquet.
I plan on making the welcome bag more MVMCP and then her bday bags just bday things. will try to post pic soon....:goodvibes

Thanks! Glad that you liked it. Where did you find the pics of the gifts? I was wondering if there are any pics with the tags from the birthday surprise gifts out there...

Dolly, the email I got from disney has pics of some of the gifts, each gift has a its own color coordinating tag with character pic and then small toy attached to the ribbon...there is writing on tag but couldn't really see anything.... maybe someone has a pic.

Thanks! Glad that you liked it. Where did you find the pics of the gifts? I was wondering if there are any pics with the tags from the birthday surprise gifts out there that I could attempt to recreate as well.

Hi Dolly, I found the Welcome gifts at this neat blog... http://www.mommymusings.com/disney-resort-showcase-day-1/
It's from a mom who loves Disney and has some great experiences to share. It's worth checking out.

Here's some templates I made for balloons. I printed them on to bright card stock.
MickeyballoonTemplate.jpg

balloons06.jpg

And here's Mickey Cub Scout I pieced together to try and update the out of date looking one I found by googling.
ETA: I'm using this guy one the kids' journal/activity pages not for the Grand Welcome.
mickeyscout.gif

I went to the Family Dollar store yesterday and they have cute Mickey, Minnie, Pooh,Tigger, etc. Disney stuffed characters for $5.00 that would be cute to add to the "welcome" surprise. They were probably about 8-10 inches tall....so they wouldn't take up tons of space in your luggage like the oversized ones do. They were posted in their weekly flyer...but if you can't find them make sure you ask. My store had them tucked away on a top shelf. I would have never seen them if one hadn't mysteriously fallen on the floor.

I am so excited about this thread as I have been planning to do something like this for my group of 12 going in the spring.

One of my big questions was what do I display it all in. I found something great the my local Disney store. It was a bad (think of all the eco friendly bags that all stores have now) for $2.50. They had Mickey, Minnie, a birthday bag and Tink I think. They are nice and compact for travel but will add a big splash of Disney to the "display."

I am so excited about this thread as I have been planning to do something like this for my group of 12 going in the spring.

One of my big questions was what do I display it all in. I found something great the my local Disney store. It was a bad (think of all the eco friendly bags that all stores have now) for $2.50. They had Mickey, Minnie, a birthday bag and Tink I think. They are nice and compact for travel but will add a big splash of Disney to the "display."

sounds like a great idea!:thumbsup2 sadly I have no disney store near me anywhere....:sad1:

I wonder if it could be found on-line? I totally just happened upon them by the checkout so sadly I don't remember if they have a "name" to search but I will check tonight and see if the tag says anything to help.

My initial idea was going to the craft store and buying canvas bags and then utilizing one of the amazing DISigners disign and ironing that onto the outside of the bag.

Anyone know if there is Grinch stuff anywhere? I have purchased the Grinch movie, other Christmas type things and pajamas...but it would be fun to find some Grinch items to add to the boxes and bags.

Dolly,

Definitely not cheap - But I saw some Grinch tins at Target with men's sleep shorts in them for $9.99. They were in the Men's department. The tins are of the Grinch's head and are shaped that way.

I just thought of your request when I saw them. And you are always so helpful to everyone, I thought maybe I could somehow repay the favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter