Help! Need outline of Mickey's Footprint

these are amazing ideas, but i'm curious how did you guys sneak away to pull this off? i want to do something for my parents, maybe flowers and chocolates, and then something for my boys, but have no idea how to pull it off.
Also is there an issue with dolly's 4share files, i go on i even subscribed and all i see are 3 jpgs.???

Hi all,

I have saved Dolly's Grand Welcome to my computer and if it would be agreeable to Dolly I'm happy to e-mail anyone the files they need.

I don't want to cause any trouble, just trying to help.

My e-mail is rmchex@yahoo.co.uk if this is appropriate.

Rachel x

Hi Rachel,
I have just emailed you.
Hope this is ok.
Lisa x

Are these files still around? I can only find the Chip and Dale ones, which are PERFECT when we are headed to the campfire!!! I was really hoping for the Mickey. Although reading through the posts makes me eager to see the princess ones to.

Thanks in advance for the reply

What a great idea I am also unable to get into the 4shared account but found most if not all in the following DISingers photobucket. I hope they will not mind if I give everyone a heads up on where to find such creative ideas.

There are a lot of other great DISigns in this photobucket as well. I wish I had a 1/3 of the talent these wonderful people do....

Thanks Mel for providing the rest of us access to these terrific ideas.

OK here it is. First post wouldn't let me post link. Hope this one will.

A BIG THANKS TO YOU MEL for having these in your photobucket!!!!

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/

With a whopping 11post I guess I'm not considered a newbie anymore. I can now post links!!! Please forgive me if I offend anyone here my intentions are to help others find these amazing DISigns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter