HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

Thank you for the link. I tried it but it is still saying there are no tables available for December 24 and after. I will book the garden view and keep checking to see if the terrace view opens up.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Magic Kingdom Park

Fairytale Dining Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
8:55 AM

Be Our Guest Dinner
5:35 PM

Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
7:45 PM

Thank you for the link. I tried it but it is still saying there are no tables available for December 24 and after. I will book the garden view and keep checking to see if the terrace view opens up.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Magic Kingdom Park

Fairytale Dining Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
8:55 AM

Be Our Guest Dinner
5:35 PM

Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
7:45 PM

I am looking for the terrace view where you stay seated for fireworks. I can't book it from Dec 24 or after. I am able to book the garden view but we really wanted the terrace view. Anyone else having luck with the terrace view on December 24 or after?
i see it on my page but we didnt want that view this time because its sideways and crammed, the new show is better head on

terrace view is opened im looking at it right now for 4

I just called and the garden view party was available but the terrace view party was not available for December 24 or after. I will keep checking. Thanks for all the help.
That's ridiculous because it was on my page I Saw it for four people open and available to book,what size is your party,

Thank you everyone! Booked our plaza garden view for the end of October! Hooray!
have you ever done Plaza view I'm wondering how it is we usually do this sitting but the view is on the side so we wanted to switch it up and get a better view

:tiptoe: Just booked October 2nd as a special surprise for my mom- now just praying she's well enough to go with us!!

have you ever done Plaza view I'm wondering how it is we usually do this sitting but the view is on the side so we wanted to switch it up and get a better view
Yes I have done the garden view and the view is great (much better than the terrace). The problem with my party is that it is better for some of my people to be in a seat and not have to stand at all so that is why we want the terrace view.

Something is definitely wrong because I just put it in for a party of four and it showing up again and it's also showing up for a party of six on 1223 it won't let me upload the picture to show you

Something is definitely wrong because I just put it in for a party of four and it showing up again and it's also showing up for a party of six on 1223 it won't let me upload the picture to show you
I can see the availability on the 23rd. I am looking for the 24th or after. It's the 24th or after that I can't book.

Yes I have done the garden view and the view is great (much better than the terrace). The problem with my party is that it is better for some of my people to be in a seat and not have to stand at all so that is why we want the terrace view.
Oh ty I am in a wheelchair so
I have a seat. We went to the sitting one and the view was on an
Angle,I would do that one again but people are saying that the area in the front is better for new fireworks and it's roped off, is The area roped off??? I'm worried about being in the stampede

Oh ty I am in a wheelchair so
I have a seat. We went to the sitting one and the view was on an
Angle,I would do that one again but people are saying that the area in the front is better for new fireworks and it's roped off, is The area roped off??? I'm worried about being in the stampede
If it's not roped off I need to change , please let me know is it's a stampeded with garden view

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter