• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

Just got a call from Disney about the email I sent asking when this would open. I was impressed that they even called! They wanted to make sure I got a reservation. Great service, as always :)

October Magic Kingdom Dessert parties are open!!

Thank you for posting! I got our date, October 23.

Threads like this are so helpful! It's nice to have a place to go online where everyone shares information and helps one another.

Thanks to everyone and the DIS we got the Plaza Garden Dessert Party:cake: for December 24thparty:Will switch to the 30th if it ever opens up:-)

Also waiting patiently for the Frozen Dessert party to open up ~~~~~~~:rolleyes1 C'mon Disney:scratchin

Liz:goodvibes

Has illuminations dessert party opened up for December yet? I cannot get access via website?

I have a question we got the garden plaza View for the dessert party , we also have a BR Guest reservation at 5:30 , it says to line up at 6:30 for the dessert party , does anybody know how long stand online before they actually let you in , i'm thinking my husband and I can eat in the hour but will we make it to the tomorrowland Terrace in time if we get there at 645 instead of 630 should we be ok? How far is the tomorrowland Terrace from the castle ,i'll be in a wheelchair my husband will be rolling me LOL

I'm glad you asked this question. I was working under this note on the disney website. I was going to arrive around 7:20ish for a 7:45 party if the fireworks started at 9pm.

I have a question we got the garden plaza View for the dessert party , we also have a BR Guest reservation at 5:30 , it says to line up at 6:30 for the dessert party , does anybody know how long stand online before they actually let you in , i'm thinking my husband and I can eat in the hour but will we make it to the tomorrowland Terrace in time if we get there at 645 instead of 630 should we be ok? How far is the tomorrowland Terrace from the castle ,i'll be in a wheelchair my husband will be rolling me LOL

I did the Plaza Garden View Party solo in March when it was still Wishes. My party started at 7:45 pm on a very crowded Saturday. I arrived at the entrance, which was on the side where the Plaza restaurant is, around 7:00 pm and there really wasn't a line. There were people milling around but no actual line. I ended up sitting on a planter for a bit and then they started letting us into the party at 7:15 pm. I ended up being one of the first in the party area which is the top section near the ordering stations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Quick Service. The area did fill up some but was never crowded. I left there about a 1/2 hour before Wishes and found an excellent spot in the Plaza Garden. Despite the huge crowds that day, the Garden area was never crowded. I loved the party so much that I booked it again for January to see HEA for the first time. I'm guessing it may be a bit more crowded this next time since it's a new show.

Here's some links to the posts in my TR where I posted pictures from the party.

Wishes Dessert Party Part 1
Wishes Dessert Party Part 2

Hi can I ask if the photos are zoomed in or taken normally? Just that I'm short and worried won't see properly but don't want to book the dessert party and have same issue of it seeing it well.
Thanks x

QUOTE="Pluto0809, post: 57878780, member: 414628"]I did the Plaza Garden View Party solo in March when it was still Wishes. My party started at 7:45 pm on a very crowded Saturday. I arrived at the entrance, which was on the side where the Plaza restaurant is, around 7:00 pm and there really wasn't a line. There were people milling around but no actual line. I ended up sitting on a planter for a bit and then they started letting us into the party at 7:15 pm. I ended up being one of the first in the party area which is the top section near the ordering stations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Quick Service. The area did fill up some but was never crowded. I left there about a 1/2 hour before Wishes and found an excellent spot in the Plaza Garden. Despite the huge crowds that day, the Garden area was never crowded. I loved the party so much that I booked it again for January to see HEA for the first time. I'm guessing it may be a bit more crowded this next time since it's a new show.

Wishes Dessert Party Part 2[/QUOTE]

Hi can I ask if the photos are zoomed in or taken normally? Just that I'm short and worried won't see properly but don't want to book the dessert party and have same issue of it seeing it well.
Thanks x

Most of the ones of the actual Wishes show were zoomed in but if you look at the first couple I took of the Plaza Garden area, those are not. That should give you a good idea of the distance from the castle. There were a lot of people towards the front of that area but I leaned against the railing towards the back and had no problem seeing. I think there should be enough room that you should be able to find a place that isn't blocked.

I did the Plaza Garden View Party solo in March when it was still Wishes. My party started at 7:45 pm on a very crowded Saturday. I arrived at the entrance, which was on the side where the Plaza restaurant is, around 7:00 pm and there really wasn't a line. There were people milling around but no actual line. I ended up sitting on a planter for a bit and then they started letting us into the party at 7:15 pm. I ended up being one of the first in the party area which is the top section near the ordering stations for the Tomorrowland Terrace Quick Service. The area did fill up some but was never crowded. I left there about a 1/2 hour before Wishes and found an excellent spot in the Plaza Garden. Despite the huge crowds that day, the Garden area was never crowded. I loved the party so much that I booked it again for January to see HEA for the first time. I'm guessing it may be a bit more crowded this next time since it's a new show.

Wishes Dessert Party Part 2
ty so much that means we can eat and make it over there whew it was hard to get that ressie, i am going to look at your pictures right now thanks again for the response

Most of the ones of the actual Wishes show were zoomed in but if you look at the first couple I took of the Plaza Garden area, those are not. That should give you a good idea of the distance from the castle. There were a lot of people towards the front of that area but I leaned against the railing towards the back and had no problem seeing. I think there should be enough room that you should be able to find a place that isn't blocked.
love the pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter