• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HEA Dessert Party WATCH thread-Oct-Nov-Dec Dates

Thanks to all who posted! I just booked for 12/2 and it looks like all of December is open (I spot checked, so I might have missed something).

Can't book the terrace view past December 23. Has anyone else been able to book the terrace view after December 23?

i just tried and 12/28 came uo opened
I am looking for the terrace view where you stay seated for fireworks. I can't book it from Dec 24 or after. I am able to book the garden view but we really wanted the terrace view. Anyone else having luck with the terrace view on December 24 or after?

I am looking for the terrace view where you stay seated for fireworks. I can't book it from Dec 24 or after. I am able to book the garden view but we really wanted the terrace view. Anyone else having luck with the terrace view on December 24 or after?

Are you in the holiday dessert party rather than the regular dessert party? I think that might be your issue as I saw the same thing when I was on the wrong page. Here is the link to the non-holiday party page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

Are you in the holiday dessert party rather than the regular dessert party? I think that might be your issue as I saw the same thing when I was on the wrong page. Here is the link to the non-holiday party page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

Thank you for the link. I tried it but it is still saying there are no tables available for December 24 and after. I will book the garden view and keep checking to see if the terrace view opens up.

Last edited:

Sorry it didn't help! I think I am seeing the same thing. I can see the dates, but can't find a table. I hope something shows up for you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter