Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

Well if we are making wish list.....

I'd love ...

santas coming
at the beach
sports balls
takes the cake

majestic frame

I thinks that's it!!

Hey Holly I have an extra Santa's List and Winter Play and Jennifer I have an extra Tricks and Treats and pixie frame.

If anyone sees the one with Mickey scuba gear stuff I am interested in that one.

Shawn I'll take them. Pm me your addy and I'll put a check in the mail tomorrow.
Thank you so much!!!!

I'll make a master list for the BL grand opening in June...but I'll be on the look out if I can talk the kids and DH into making a BL run this weekend to some other towns!.... :)

I'm definitely wishing for best pal and best friends duo...

You girls have me on a new addiction... I give DH names and numbers so you can explain the importance of such needs!!!!

Ok, I'm late to the party (as usual)! But, if anyone found an extra Bon Voyage, Tricks and Treats, At the Beach, and/or the one where they're riding in the roller coaster thing, I would love to have any of them if they're not already destined for someone else!

We don't have a Big Lots anywhere near us. :sad2:

Brooke, I have an extra one of them in the roller coaster. You can have it! As for the others, I'll see what I end up with after I shop for Jen and Holly.

Jen, if you find that Classic Mickey, can I please please please have him????:flower3:

Brooke- I have the Bon voyage one. That's the luggage one.
I'll put it in the mail when I put the roller coaster in the mail for Nan!

So for those are off my extra list.

Boy, did this thread explode overnight!

Hope (or anyone else heading back out to BL), if you do manage to find the Best Pals for Danica, that would be great! She is off to WDW this morning and is looking forward to a little "DIS scrapper meet-up" at the Poly later tonight...

My eyes are glazed over from reading what everyone else has and wants! But, I did realize that in my buying frenzy last month, I ended up with a Winter Play duplicate. If anyone needs that one, let me know.

Holly, let me know about postage, and I'll drop a check for the total in the mail to you! Stephanie, if you'll do the same, I'll send you a check, too!! :thumbsup2

I'm back from my BL. Here's what I got:

For MorgansMom:
Trick & Treats
At the Beach
Take the Cake
Pixie Dust Frame
Pearl Frame
TaDa

For Partyof3:
Winter Play
Santa's List

For AWM:
Creepy
Maple Leaf
Camera
Nature & Texture Borders

Here are the extra ones I have:
Out West
Princesses
Love Always
School Days (I have 2 of these)

Thank you so much Stephanie!!!!
i'll put a check in the mail this tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter