Have you guys been Big Lots enabled yet? (Cuttlebug & Disney)

YES!!!!!
and it is one if the ones my friend picked up for me.
Who would have know???

Non Disney ones at my BL are:
Boo to You
Creepy Combo
Maple Leaf
Pumpkin Spice
Rest in Peace
Camera
Awareness Ribbon
Charms Die
Funky Circle
Poppy & Honeycomb Borders
Nature & Texture Borders
Woman Sign

Non Disney ones at my BL are:
Boo to You
Creepy Combo
Maple Leaf
Pumpkin Spice
Rest in Peace
Camera
Awareness Ribbon
Charms Die
Funky Circle
Poppy & Honeycomb Borders
Nature & Texture Borders
Woman Sign

Creepy Combo - spider and bats? If yes - please get me that one.
Maple leaf
Camera
and Nature and Texture borders

Please and pretty please.

Can I put the check in the swap?

my gosh girls.. I have no clue what any of these are... off to cricut.com to see what all I need to...to catch up...

PO3...did you get pm???

Wow! This thread has really taken off today. I went to a second BL and they had about a dozen, I did get 4 more. I might go back to the first BL where I got my first score (although they didn't have a lot of duplicates), and there are 2 others that are semi-close.

I'll wait until later tomorrow and see who still needs what after DiT hits hers. It's hard to keep track of who needs what.

I did find the Mickey & Friends Best Pals one for myself, so they are out there.

But I guess I really need the Classic Mickey now.

And in the stupid category...so how *do* these work...Do you cut them and them emboss them? Do you have to do them separately?

Cut and then emboss.

The smaller piece ones are harder to do because the paper shifts a little when trying to emboss.

If you emboss first, when you cut it kinda squashes the raised up part. But if you are doing a lot of them, go that way. Those small pieces in the middle of the embossing folder are a headache.

It's those tiny pieces in like the Bon Voyage or School one that are hard. The single pieces are so much easier.

Creepy Combo - spider and bats? If yes - please get me that one.
Maple leaf
Camera
and Nature and Texture borders

Please and pretty please.

Can I put the check in the swap?

Yes, Creepy Combo is spiders and bats.

I've added these to my shopping list. I'll go early and let y'all know what I find.

I will :love: you forever.

I still plan on hitting my BL and seeing if they have anything. Internet reception stinks there, but I'll check in before buying anything. :thumbsup2

I did get your pm Nan! All set. I'll put it in the mail.

I will check my other bl on Friday night. I'd go tomorrow night but we are taking the cub scouts to mr Crockett's job so they can earn a belt loop. He works in a quary. Dh's boss had kids hard hats made with the company logo on them. The boys are going to be so excited. And dh is over the moon to conduct a tour for them. And show them his sandbox!!!! Literally.

Thanks again Stephanie for shopping for us!!

Here is my ultimate wish list:

Tag Team Sports Balls
Santa's Coming (DIT?)
Ta Da! (DIT?)
At the Beach (DIT?)
Tricks & Treats (DIT?)
Take the Cake (DIT?)
Under the Sea
Pixie Dust Frame (DIT?)
Majestic Crown
Pearl Frame (DIT?)
Happily Ever After Duo
Best Friends Duo
Magic Happens Duo

This is what I have extras of:

Star Frame
Bon Voyage

I *think* they had the Classic Mickey, but I left it there because I already had it. I can go back tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter