Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

Morocco! My first trip to WDW was in 1989. I had just finished up my freshman year in college. A friend was going with her family and staying in the then new Grand Floridian. She begged us to go too. So we did. Four of us all together. Well we all got hit on in Morocco. Three of us said "Thanks but no thanks". One of us did not! To this day all we have to say when we are together is "Fureed Furhat". That was his name (course I am sure not spelled that way). All we say is his name and we all dissolved into uncontrollable giggles. Ahh..memories in Morocco.
BTW: I do recall, with clarity I wish I didn't have, how horrible Fureed smelled. Wow!

I got hit on by one of the bellman at Tower of Terror....lol....was a few years ago...still makes me laugh because he was in character and was still hitting on me.

Morocco! My first trip to WDW was in 1989. I had just finished up my freshman year in college. A friend was going with her family and staying in the then new Grand Floridian. She begged us to go too. So we did. Four of us all together. Well we all got hit on in Morocco. Three of us said "Thanks but no thanks". One of us did not! To this day all we have to say when we are together is "Fureed Furhat". That was his name (course I am sure not spelled that way). All we say is his name and we all dissolved into uncontrollable giggles. Ahh..memories in Morocco.
BTW: I do recall, with clarity I wish I didn't have, how horrible Fureed smelled. Wow!

ewww - hit on by a stinky Moroccan! But what a great story!

Rock 'n Roller Coaster single rider line during AM EMH November 2002. Rode 3 times together and decided not to spend the rest of the day together... We had a difference of opinion.:confused3 He wanted to do "Millionaire" and I wanted to do TOT:scared1: You just never know!

Rock 'n Roller Coaster single rider line during AM EMH November 2002. Rode 3 times together and decided not to spend the rest of the day together... We had a difference of opinion.:confused3 He wanted to do "Millionaire" and I wanted to do TOT:scared1: You just never know!

:lmao:

Hi Puget Peach... just wanted to know if you are from Washington State. I see by your ticker that you will be down there during the same time frame as myself and my brother. I've also been in contact with someone else going down from my area.
I would have PM'd you but you have it turned off as well as email. I will respect your privacy if you don't answer. Was just curious is all.(you may now return to your regular programming)
4025mr7.gif

Hi Puget Peach... just wanted to know if you are from Washington State. I see by your ticker that you will be down there during the same time frame as myself and my brother. I've also been in contact with someone else going down from my area.

Hey Olywaguy,

I'm trying to arrange for a meet with 3 other people who are visiting around that time. You, your brother and Puget Peach are welcome to join us.

PM if you're interested!

I can see it now... Washingtonians on the prowl in the Magic Kingdom. :rotfl2: My home is the beautiful island of Vashon, just a 15 minute ferry ride from Seattle. I was also dumped in Walt Disney World ... on the same trip I was picked up on :lmao: Magic gone awry? Obviously, my love of the mouse is stronger than any other:love:

Hey Olywaguy,

I'm trying to arrange for a meet with 3 other people who are visiting around that time. You, your brother and Puget Peach are welcome to join us.

PM if you're interested!

Oh yeah.. the more the merrier. There are two other girls coming from Olympia and we are meeting up with them on Friday I think.. haven't confirmed anything yet. But yeah.... Friday the 26th. Bring the party hats, we're closing down PI. (truthfully, I've never been there)

I can see it now... Washingtonians on the prowl in the Magic Kingdom. :rotfl2: My home is the beautiful island of Vashon, just a 15 minute ferry ride from Seattle. I was also dumped in Walt Disney World ... on the same trip I was picked up on :lmao: Magic gone awry? Obviously, my love of the mouse is stronger than any other:love:
I've been to your beautiful island a couple times... I think Carl Weathers or the Professor from Gilligans Island lives there?? I can't remember, I think one lives on Bainbridge or San Juan or something.

As for your heartache..... I'm sorry to hear this. I'll just say there is nothing like a little pixie dust to cure you. You can join us for a round or two if you're in town.

Sorry for the departure from the thread... to steer this back in the right direction, I have never hit on anyone there and have never been hit on at The World. I'm just way to busy.

Oh yeah.. the more the merrier. There are two other girls coming from Olympia and we are meeting up with them on Friday I think.. haven't confirmed anything yet. But yeah.... Friday the 26th. Bring the party hats, we're closing down PI. (truthfully, I've never been there)

sounds great...should be fun. I have been to PI once and it was a great experience. :cool1: It's a pity that they are closing it down...

A few questions before I respond!

silly goose... no chance needed... there's nothing going on... good pals.. buddy... rollercoaster mate.. that's about it am little bit sensitive about me being beige... :lmao: not my fault that I was baked a little longer and a little more yeast than anybody else !!! :rotfl2:

I know this is going to sound silly....but what is beige?

I have been on both sides of the coin...

Whenever my girlfriends and I go to Pleasure Island there will always be (usually old, possibly dirty) men wanting to try and get in the middle of our dancing. It's probably why we usually stick to AC until they kick us out! ::cop:

On the other hand, those same friends and I play a game called 'Hot Boys Around the World' while at Epcot. The way the game is played is that you go around the world showcase and flirt with as many cute foreign boys as possible and then ask if you can take their picture. Then we gather up the photos and vote to see who did the best. :3dglasses

Aww, I wanna play, too!

I don't get hit on at WDW these days. But then, I'm with my fiancee most of the time. =P

The only time I do get hit on when my fiancee isn't around is by old men. Usually truckers who are lonely and like the fact that I look EXTREMELY young. :scared:

That's probably why I don't get hit on very much when I'm by myself in WDW - I look like I'm jail bait. =P

I'm not saying I WANT people to hit on me....but, the extra ego boost would be nice.

It was fun a few years ago when I was a freshmen in college my friend and I took a trip to WDW. We didn't get hit on AT WDW but rather at our offsite resort at the pool area and then once when we were grocery shopping. We gave all those people fake names and declined any offers because we were really there just to enjoy the parks - not worry about a fling.

I miss having friends to hang out with! I just moved here and I love going to the parks but it's no fun when you're not hanging out with your girlfriends, ya know? I miss "girls night/day out." =\

A few questions before I respond!

I know this is going to sound silly....but what is beige?

=\

Beige is a pale yellowish brown color.

But looking at that link... I am more ecru.. or even French Beige esp'ly on summertime and when I am at the World :scratchin: Hmmmmmm I like that.... French Beige :p

:surfweb:

This is the most entertaining thread I've read all evening!

Doesn't it make sense to pick up folks/be picked up on while on vacation and FAR away from home? If it goes bad, you will probably never see them again.

And the teens are really good at it. Did you see the kid that wore the "I love Brazilian girls" t-shirt? Bet he had a good summer story.

I remember when I was 16, there were two boys I saw at MK who ended up pool hopping around the monorail. I was staying at CR with my family but I hung out at the pool to watch them. One bought me a soda....it's so much easier when your a teenager! You have that whole "I don't have a car and I live with my parents" thing to get out of inviting them in....

I was hit on this summer by a cast member. Mom and I were eating at a restaurant on the property and our server was extra nice to us. We enjoyed the service so we got ADRs for another night of our trip. He was thrilled that we were back. He ended up hanging with us in the park that night and joined us the next day in a park. He and I are still in touch and he's coming to visit me soon. The story is still developing... And that's all you're getting out of me! ;)

I'm not sure if I would classify striking up a conversation with someone of the opposite sex as hitting upon, but having said that. Over the years I have shared some of the magic of WDW, with other single parents (Mom's). Weather that was from my own conversations, or divine intervention on the part of a precoscious daughter.

You meet others and have some wonderful memories, that you're able to share with them. From time to time we exchange e-mails to reminisce and to just to say hi, and check on each others family. People meet each other in many different places, why not WDW.

Here's to making new friends!

Unfortunately (?) no. Not many guys are interested in a 61-year-old grandmother; they can't get past looking at my gorgeous 17-year-old granddaughter!

Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter