Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

TT welllllllllllllllllllllll.... I think I know where I am going to be on my 1st night... the 5th of Sept. I dont have any dis dates.... "picking a very nice blouse... splashing some jean nate :rotfl: and heading towards OKW.... going to bat eye lashes.... in her throaty voice... Hi Ken..."

Timmy you are so funny! I say go for it!! If it's not Ken's attention you attract you might just attract someone else's attention! ;) You just never know...and the most important part is to have fun!

Dont even think about slowing down Timmy, your chattiness is part of your charm and make sure you go for 2 slits...up to 'here' and a v neck.... down to 'there' and throw your bait out and see what you reel in... I've always learned that saying in your sweetest voice "here fishy fishy fishy" works wonders as well......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: wait a minute isnt it the titlwe of this thread is "have you ever been hit on" not "who are you going to hit on next" :rolleyes1

Angy - I totally agree. And it is fun to follow the adventures of Timmy. And if she slowed down, then she would wonder "What if....". :yay: :yay:

well with that vote of confidence... "arming her with the 24 hour clinically tested Secret die - odorant" I think I am reay to face the World:snooty:

:lmao: wait a minute isnt it the titlwe of this thread is "have you ever been hit on" not "who are you going to hit on next" :rolleyes1

well with that vote of confidence... "arming her with the 24 hour clinically tested Secret die - odorant" I think I am reay to face the World:snooty:

Well the title needs to be changed to Flirting 101....lol.....and woohoo you can flirt your way thru the World:):)

Timmy you are so funny! I say go for it!! If it's not Ken's attention you attract you might just attract someone else's attention! ;) You just never know...and the most important part is to have fun!

Vicki.... this err hmm "stammering" dude... hmm he is not jail bait right :rotfl:

Well the title needs to be changed to Flirting 101....lol.....and woohoo you can flirt your way thru the World:):)

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :confused3

i tried that title on a thread and it bombed ... HYEBHO/PUIWDW is much catchier

Ok twinklebug.. since that got bombed... then it is code name did you ever get hit on... 10-4

Vicki.... this err hmm "stammering" dude... hmm he is not jail bait right :rotfl:

Not at all...not even close but not too old either. :) We didn't get into an age discussion but I would say early 40ish.:goodvibes

Not at all...not even close but not too old either. :) We didn't get into an age discussion but I would say early 40ish.:goodvibes

ahhhhhhhhhhh thanks Vicki.... "leaving Jean Nate behind taking a swim on a pool of Pleasures Perfume before going hahahahahah" what ?? what ?? what Jean Nate.... never heard of it....:lmao: :rotfl2:

Dont even think about slowing down Timmy, your chattiness is part of your charm and make sure you go for 2 slits...up to 'here' and a v neck.... down to 'there' and throw your bait out and see what you reel in... I've always learned that saying in your sweetest voice "here fishy fishy fishy" works wonders as well......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Angy has to be one of the most clever ladies on the DIS

ahhhhhhhhhhh thanks Vicki.... "leaving Jean Nate behind taking a swim on a pool of Pleasures Perfume before going hahahahahah" what ?? what ?? what Jean Nate.... never heard of it....:lmao: :rotfl2:

Of course.. I can't leave Timmy out either... even if she didn't text me the double rainbow pic... :lmao:

Of course.. I can't leave Timmy out either... even if she didn't text me the double rainbow pic... :lmao:

Your right about that :thumbsup2 Angy is the best...

And don't feel bad, I didn't get the double rainbow pic either...:sad1:

Disregard that post..She must have been sending me the pic as I was writing my post.. I have it now and it's beautiful. Your such a sweetheart Timmy. :hug:

I got mine too :goodvibes Now we all get to share in Timmy's awesome day in the boiler room.......with Alex..... ;)

Timmy, I loved the double rainbow pic. Thanks for sending it along! Have fun at work tonight -- be sure to get Alex's cell number so you can send him that ring tone ;)

Timmy, I loved the double rainbow pic. Thanks for sending it along! Have fun at work tonight -- be sure to get Alex's cell number so you can send him that ring tone ;)

note to self... be the nice diser that I am and remind him he wants that ring tone....:laughing:

That's right, Timmy. You have nothing to fear, because he's one of us & he just doesn't know it yet ;)

Yes I have been hit on a number of times at Disney. I am too friendly at times. But one time does stick out in my mind. I was working in Epcot and it was the end of the night. Since they were taking down the wand there was a wall next to Guest Relations and you could only exit down one side of the ball. Well each night CMs from the surrounding attractions (Spaceship Earth, Test Track, and Space) would wave red wands and direct people down the correct side.

So I was waving my wand but not really into the whole thing since we start before the fireworks and go until 9:45, long time. And my coordinator told me that I wasnt being happy enough and to please step it up a notch. So i smile and start talking to some people. And this guy starts a conversation on how he did the college program and how much he enjoyed it and what not. Shortly leaves and comes back like 5 minutes later to ask if I wanted to meet up at Pleasure Island and then go to his hotel later to go for a "late night swim." I kindly told him that I already had plans but thank you anyways. I then proceeded to tell my coordinator that that was what i get for being engaging with the guests

Awww, ty...I think...hehehehehh:lmao:

hey!! I have verizon... there... can you see me now ???? :lmao:
Oh well Timmy if you are on verizon you can text me as many pics or other texts as you want to as we are free of charge ....lol

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think all of you ladies are the best!!!

Oh well Timmy if you are on verizon you can text me as many pics or other texts as you want to as we are free of charge ....lol
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
!!!

you should have given this a very goood thought before you posted this...

you see I do have unlimited txt message to anybody....

but now that you even concur to just go ahead...

well.. you just left yourself wide open to all kind of errrr hmm opportunity:rotfl:

Yes I have been hit on a number of times at Disney. I am too friendly at times. But one time does stick out in my mind. I was working in Epcot and it was the end of the night. Since they were taking down the wand there was a wall next to Guest Relations and you could only exit down one side of the ball. Well each night CMs from the surrounding attractions (Spaceship Earth, Test Track, and Space) would wave red wands and direct people down the correct side.

So I was waving my wand but not really into the whole thing since we start before the fireworks and go until 9:45, long time. And my coordinator told me that I wasnt being happy enough and to please step it up a notch. So i smile and start talking to some people. And this guy starts a conversation on how he did the college program and how much he enjoyed it and what not. Shortly leaves and comes back like 5 minutes later to ask if I wanted to meet up at Pleasure Island and then go to his hotel later to go for a "late night swim." I kindly told him that I already had plans but thank you anyways. I then proceeded to tell my coordinator that that was what i get for being engaging with the guests

lol great story. The "late night swim" is a classic line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter