Happy happy halloweeeeeen trip report Day 4 added

aaaah thats so sweet!! Ash will be over the moon!!
ive told Jem we wont be going for ages and ages but that we will go again. little does she know its booked for November (which is aaaaages away i think :sad1:) and her daddy and little brother will be coming to and ive roped DP into going on paramagique... i shall be safely on the ground watching him have a heart attack!!!
so whats the plan for the surprise? or will i wait for the PTR/TR? :rotfl:

aaaah thats so sweet!! Ash will be over the moon!!
ive told Jem we wont be going for ages and ages but that we will go again. little does she know its booked for November (which is aaaaages away i think :sad1:) and her daddy and little brother will be coming to and ive roped DP into going on paramagique... i shall be safely on the ground watching him have a heart attack!!!
so whats the plan for the surprise? or will i wait for the PTR/TR? :rotfl:

im not too sure yet what i will do. i know it will be on the morning we leave. she does love stitch, as you can see from my trip report lol. she thinks they are best friends. i am getting her a lilo dress from my friend, her daughter has grown out of hers and my friend said no point in my buying another. love her by the way lol. so i might wrap that up and say stitch is inviting her to disneyland paris

Just read your report. We're going in October this year. How was the weather? Were the parks crowded.
Wish my DD was still young enough to wear those princess dresses.

Debbie and Tony

Just read your report. We're going in October this year. How was the weather? Were the parks crowded.
Wish my DD was still young enough to wear those princess dresses.

Debbie and Tony

the week we went the weather was nice and warm and the parks were not that busy at all. october is our favourite time to visit the parks.

its not all its cracked up to be lol. im a sucker and ash has far too many dresses. i just cant help myself lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter