Happy happy halloweeeeeen trip report Day 4 added

Is it wrong to admit that I laughed when I read the bit about the vinegar?!!! I was laughing with you though, it's EXACTLY the sort of thing I would do!

its ok the second it happened i started laughing. i am just one of those people lol. stuff like this always happen to me. i had just taken off my jumper too and it was on my lap and i said to my mam i am going to give you my jumper now before i spill something on it :rotfl2:

Fantastic so far!

Lewis was worried that Dr Facillier (Jimi Hendrix) would come out when he was meeting Tiana and Naveen - he was quite frightened of him. Now that he's seen Ash with him he said he might meet him next time.

Fantastic so far!

Lewis was worried that Dr Facillier (Jimi Hendrix) would come out when he was meeting Tiana and Naveen - he was quite frightened of him. Now that he's seen Ash with him he said he might meet him next time.

julie he was honestly the nicest cm ever. ash stayed in her buggy while her friend introduced them and showed her he wasnt scary :rotfl2: he bent down to her level and asked her all about her day and what rides she had gone on. even now she say dr facillier is only scary in the film bless her. it took a lot for her to get over the killing of ray lol

Day 3 - Tuesday October 5th

Today was the day ashleigh was really looking forward to, she was having her meal in the auberge. She really loves this meal, its worth every penny to me. She decided to wear her sleeping beauty dress. So we got dressed,left my mam in bed and headed off.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1443.jpg

Ash was really happy to finally wear her pink dress ( pink is her very favourite colour) and her new pink shoes.We headed to the park and went on buzz lightyear.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1444.jpg

After getting off the ride ash started crying. I asked her what was wrong and her new shoes had cut her foot the poor thing. I went and met my friend after ringing my mam and asking her to bring some new socks and shoes. The girls wanted to go on the tea cups so i had to put ashleighs shoe back on and carry her. It was a difficult half hour before my mam showed up lol thank god i had the buggy. We made our way to main st and went to the first aid centre and got ash some plasters which helped.

My friend then had other plans so i met my mam and sorted out ashleighs foot. The train was coming down main st so ash got some more autographs

disneylandparisoct2010pt1448.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1449.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1450.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1451.jpg

We had a look around frontierland for dr facillier but he wasnt there. Then it started raining. We headed to the castle to stand in for a few minutes. Withing five minutes the place was surrounded by people in ponchos. They were everywhere. Five minutes later, the rain stopped lol. I know its mean but i couldnt help but laugh at the panic of a few minutes of rain.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1459.jpg

We watched the sleeping beauty show before our auberge reservation. At 12 we said goodbye to my mam and went for our meal

disneylandparisoct2010pt1480.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1486.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1502.jpg

Cinderella was really lovely and had a nice chat with ash. The pics that were included were much nicer than mine

disneylandparisoct2010pt1508.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1512.jpg

We were seated in the same place as last time which ash thought was hilarious, she kept saying is this our table mammy.

Suzy and perla came around and seemed delighted that ash knew which was which. They spent some time with her and saw her colouring, gave her loads of kisses and cuddles

disneylandparisoct2010pt1517.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1520.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1522.jpg

Our food was lovely and ash finished everything, which keeps me happy.

Next up was Belle, she was really nice and couldnt stop ash talking to her.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1526.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1532.jpg

After Belle came Snow White and her prince. I think snow white was french so i am not sure how much of ashleighs speech she understood but she smiled and laughed and couldnt get a word in, in any case. As she was leaving she held ashleighs head and kissed her on her forehead leaving a great big lipstick mark. I showed ash on my camera and she wouldnt let me wipe it off.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1536.jpg

Then came Ariel. I have to say she was the nicest ariel we have ever met. She spoke with ash for ages. Ash told her she wants to grow up to be a mermaid. She came back a couple of times during the meal and stopped whenever she passed to talk to ash. She then came and asked me if i would mind if she took ash out the the photographer to get a picture of them both.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1542.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1540.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1543.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1551.jpg

Overall a really enjoyable experience, in fact ash was asking to go back all week.

Aw poor Ash, I bet she really wanted to wear those pretty pink shoes too :hug:.

Aw poor Ash, I bet she really wanted to wear those pretty pink shoes too :hug:.

yes elaine she didnt know whether to cry over her foot or the shoes, she likes things to match. she got over the black ones when i promised her some fun instead of being stuck in the buggy

I'm really enjoying your report, Ash is so cute, your photos are lovely. Looking at your Halloween pictures makes me so excited!

such a great report, fab pictures of such a beautiful little lady! you must be a very proud mummy!

and i have to thank you for picture of the christmas stuff on sale, it made my tummy do a little backflip lol! something tells me DH is going to be comming home from our chrsitmas trip a very poor man! :rotfl2:

such a great report, fab pictures of such a beautiful little lady! you must be a very proud mummy!

and i have to thank you for picture of the christmas stuff on sale, it made my tummy do a little backflip lol! something tells me DH is going to be comming home from our chrsitmas trip a very poor man! :rotfl2:

there was loads of christmas stuff out, more than halloween. we just got some buscuit tins (we always get one lol) but somehow this trip we ended up forgetting about the shops. there was some beautiful things i wanted to get, some new tree decorations, lovely candle holders and a lovely carousel with mickey minnie and stitch. ok i think i need to go back just to buy stuff lol

there was loads of christmas stuff out, more than halloween. we just got some buscuit tins (we always get one lol) but somehow this trip we ended up forgetting about the shops. there was some beautiful things i wanted to get, some new tree decorations, lovely candle holders and a lovely carousel with mickey minnie and stitch. ok i think i need to go back just to buy stuff lol

i did just bout manage to get our xmas decs, but didnt feel like i did enuf shopping either!! if ur going back to buy stuff ill come with u as i wanted to buy loads and never did!

i did just bout manage to get our xmas decs, but didnt feel like i did enuf shopping either!! if ur going back to buy stuff ill come with u as i wanted to buy loads and never did!

hahaha a super dis meet to go mad in the shops :rotfl2:

i dont think my bank account would be happy with me if i bought everything i wanted there lol

We'd get a lot more shopping done if we left our kids at home!!!

I was looking at the first photo thinking, "What pretty shoes!", such a shame!! Still, another fab trip to Auberge! Ariel sounds fab! :lovestruc

We'd get a lot more shopping done if we left our kids at home!!!

I was looking at the first photo thinking, "What pretty shoes!", such a shame!! Still, another fab trip to Auberge! Ariel sounds fab! :lovestruc

she was the best ariel we have ever met, and we have met loads. she was so nice to ash and got her to sit on her lap. ash explained she doesnt like to sit on princesses dresses in case she rips or dirtys them. so then they had a big conversation about how strong ariels dress was. all week long ash was telling the princesses about their strong dresses and how ariel said its ok to go near them :rotfl2: they were like um ok :rotfl:

ash explained she doesnt like to sit on princesses dresses in case she rips or dirtys them. so then they had a big conversation about how strong ariels dress was. all week long ash was telling the princesses about their strong dresses and how ariel said its ok to go near them :rotfl2: they were like um ok :rotfl:

Ahhh, bless!!! She is such a little princess!!! :goodvibes

How fun! Your fotos are lovely! What's your preferred block at the Santa Fe? And how do you go about requesting it? *I'm still trying to convince DBF to take me to DLP early next month *I fly to Heathrow on 10/31!! I've priced a package for 2 nights at the S F and the price seems great to me.

How fun! Your fotos are lovely! What's your preferred block at the Santa Fe? And how do you go about requesting it? *I'm still trying to convince DBF to take me to DLP early next month *I fly to Heathrow on 10/31!! I've priced a package for 2 nights at the S F and the price seems great to me.

i prefer to stay just to the side of reception. that way you dont get the noise of people hanging around outside but you are really close for breakfast and the buses. i like to stay in block 58. i requested this by email, they are usually quite good at giving you your request

hahaha a super dis meet to go mad in the shops :rotfl2:

i dont think my bank account would be happy with me if i bought everything i wanted there lol

totally agree lol altho - i feel like i need disney stuff (withdrawal symptoms) and am resisting going to disney store as with 2 kids in tow, it wud be a very bad mistake lol

i prefer to stay just to the side of reception. that way you dont get the noise of people hanging around outside but you are really close for breakfast and the buses. i like to stay in block 58. i requested this by email, they are usually quite good at giving you your request

Lovely photos of Auberge! I wish they'd had this when Abbey was younger, she would have loved it. That said, Lewis is sitting reading this with me, and he quite fancies going there too - he's already planning his Prince's outfit! Wish they sold these somewhere.

Anyway, another great experience - Ashleigh's hair is just beautiful, a real wee princess :love:

More please ;)

Lovely photos of Auberge! I wish they'd had this when Abbey was younger, she would have loved it. That said, Lewis is sitting reading this with me, and he quite fancies going there too - he's already planning his Prince's outfit! Wish they sold these somewhere.

Anyway, another great experience - Ashleigh's hair is just beautiful, a real wee princess :love:

More please ;)

thanks so much

you should totally eat there, they would make just as much fuss of your little prince. im sure you would get a costume off ebay, bless him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter