hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note...as we've done in the past, after the "Memorial" thread had been on the DVC board for a day, and folks have had an opportunity to express their sympathy to the family, the thread has been moved to the In Memoriam board.

Patti will be missed, she was a great contributor to the DVC forum.

SO very sorry to hear this news. Prayers and sincere sympathy to her family.

Missing your spirit and sense of community already , Patti!

It seems that the hanname thread brought so many people together on a whole different level than a dry information board. It was a delight to read ...brightened my busy days and kept a smile on my face. And tho I was a lurker on the DIS before hanname, (loggin on my bigsister's screenname) it inspired me to get my own screen name so I could visit here more often.

Rest in peace, lovely lady.

Patti brought so many people so much joy and laughter. Her spirit was truly beautiful. She truly touched my heart. This will always be my all time favorite thread. She will be deeply missed.

"Hanname" Patti.

BUMPING UP THE CLASSIC!

Finally got the search to work.

We miss you Hurricane Patty!!!

-Tony

BUMPING UP THE CLASSIC!

Finally got the search to work.

We miss you Hurricane Patty!!!

-Tony

Yes, this is my all time favorite thread. I had suggested on the SSR refillable mug thread that they need to design one just for SSR and have Hanname printed somewhere on the mug. I was serious!

A good laugh, if nothing else! Please repost and the wonderful folks here will be happy to answer your question.

You will never be forgotten. You brightened my day!
Everyday brought a smile and a laugh on your thread!
You made the world a better place

Rich and Haname Two Diser's I will always remember for the joy they brought to these boards...

Hanname... may your love of life live through your lovely daughter and grand kids.

Good thoughts to your family.

Laura

Rich and Haname Two Diser's I will always remember for the joy they brought to these boards...

Hanname... may your love of life live through your lovely daughter and grand kids.

Good thoughts to your family.

Laura

It is strange how things work - I was just thinking exactly these thoughts yesterday as I was eliminating some of the subscriptions to threads from the past. There have not been many of these types of posts lately and remembering these two people brought a smile to my face and joy to my thoughts.

May the families of both Rich and Hanname feel good knowing how much joy their loved ones provided.

I was doing a search and this thread came up.

Makes me think of the people we have lost here on the boards.

You are missed (Patti, Rich and Caskbill).:grouphug:

PS I read the first couple of pages AGAIN. Still a hoot!:)

I was doing a search and this thread came up.

Makes me think of the people we have lost here on the boards.

You are missed (Patti, Rich and Caskbill).:grouphug:

PS I read the first couple of pages AGAIN. Still a hoot!:)

seeing this again brought a smile to my face, and a bit of sadness to my heart.
hoping those we have lost enjoyed their holiday in the "real" heaven (which i sincerely believe looks like whatever one's favorite wdw resort is; BWV with BW view for me :cloud9:)

Hello,

Anyone care to explain the history of this thread to me? I started reading ( and laughing) it and and got 6 pages in when I noticed the date and went to the end.

What did hanname mean? Who is Patti and what happened to her?

Hello,

Anyone care to explain the history of this thread to me? I started reading ( and laughing) it and and got 6 pages in when I noticed the date and went to the end.

What did hanname mean? Who is Patti and what happened to her?

go to page 75, and read coloradobelle1's post for a beautiful summation.
hanname started as a simple typing mistake, that came to embody the "good side" of the dis, where ppl came together to laugh and care.
patti was the original poster, a real lady that saw and appreciated the humor and commradity in the thread.
she has since passed, RIP

go to page 75, and read coloradobelle1's post for a beautiful summation.
hanname started as a simple typing mistake, that came to embody the "good side" of the dis, where ppl came together to laugh and care.
patti was the original poster, a real lady that saw and appreciated the humor and commradity in the thread.
she has since passed, RIP

But, from what I got from reading when this came back up, is that the actual poster was not the person with the username of the first post. Thought I should clarify the difference of the one who posted and the one with the username.

It is something that is difficult to explain.

Hanname everyone. :cloud9:

This is a thread from 2005 and truly is not DVC specific, therefore it is now being closed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter