hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanname Everyone
I'm glad this thread is still active! It provided a lot of humor and stress release for me! When you can laugh at yourself or get a good laugh, things are not quite so bad.

HurricanePatti said:
hi
your exactly right we have to laugh. stress will defintly get to you if we dont
hurricane :bounce: :wave2:

I'm glad to hear from you! I hope your doing well. Has your daughter had
her baby yet? We all wish her a happy health baby and are concerned about her.

HI GRANDMA BEAR
MY DD WILL BE GOING IN THE HISPITAL WED AUG 3 RD TO HAVE OUR NEW BABY. HIS NAME IS GEORGE THOMAS LIKE HIS FATHER
HE CURRENTLY WEIGHS 8,1 LBS HEFTY BOY
THANKS FOR ASKING
PATTI :blush: :bounce: :cheer2: :bounce: :bounce:

8lb 1 oz, and she still has to wait until next week. Yikes! WIshing everyone the best for a safe delivery and health baby! Thanks for keeping us posted Patti! And thatnks for laughing with us! You're the best!

Hanname back at ya' DVCajun!

Hanname Everyone!

It's Friday, the sun is shinning, and the weekend is coming up! For once I plan to be lazy, hang out with my best friend and we are going to work on our respective scrapbooks of our kids and grandkids. Wishing all of you a great weekend!

Hanname everyone!

Yes yes - thank goodness its Friday! My little one has turned and is causing me so SERIOUS owie pains today so I am thinking about just heading home soon to rest. The boys are going to their grandpa's for dinner (hubby too) so it looks like the perfect night to rest!

Your weekned plans sound like heaven to me Grandma Bear and I am going to try to follow suit. We were going to put down hardwood type floors in our son's bedroom (allergies - poor guy) but hubby and I both are just too pooped! Maybe next weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Laura

GrandmaBear - That sounds like heaven to me too! 2 of my closest friends and fellow-scrappers will be here on Tuesday and we're going to have a play day! Have a great weekend!

lllovell - Sorry little pj is misbehaving. Hope it gets better soon! Glad you have anice relaxing night planned!

Hanname all!

wtpclc said:
GrandmaBear - That sounds like heaven to me too! 2 of my closest friends and fellow-scrappers will be here on Tuesday and we're going to have a play day! Have a great weekend!

lllovell - Sorry little pj is misbehaving. Hope it gets better soon! Glad you have anice relaxing night planned!

Hanname all!

We talked (ok - I pushed and poked her and got her to move) and I am feeling GREAT today! Got all the baby clothes down, washing them, looks like we won't need too much for the first year even with everything being for "boys" before. Luckily most small baby stuff is kinda genderless. (But I have bought a few pretty dresses :cloud9: )

Hanname everyone! I hope it has cooled off for you all like it has us here. Close to 20 degrees cooler actually and finally some rain which my poor yard needed. *whew*

Have a wonderfull rest of the weekend!

Well it's a humid 92 in southern California today. I working on my granddaughter's scrapbook and reliving some good times. lllovell It sounds like you got a lot done! I wish everyone a great week and to JPMOM good
luck with the new baby!

In memory of Hurricane Patti - may she rest in peace, and may she forever live on here on the DVC Planning board!

Hanname!!

I believe that this is my favorite thread on all the Dis boards.

Yes, Hanname to everyone. :grouphug: And may Patti always be in our hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter