Hanging up my running shoes

Loved reading that recap and seeing your pics! Glad you had such a great time, and excited to hear about the next leg of your vacation!

OMGGGGGGG. That room is amazing! We've never done that ship, but had a balcony for the first time this year. That room puts a balcony to shame!

I feel like if you just did Goofy then it has some sort of symmetry because you could put it between the half and the full medals but with all of them together it makes less sense.

I think your line up of medals really illustrates just how bizarre and out of place the Goofy medal is. I LOVE all the rest of mine, but that one just doesn't seem to fit. (IMO)

I completely agree. I truly love all the other medals and hate that random Goofy medal. Blech.

It's like someone at Disney gave the Donald medal designer from last year a contract extension

Bingo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter