Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

Here for a little while and then leaving for a soccer game.

Working on my pins right now.

Totally not digging these safety pin ones. The wire is much thicker than most of the holes in the pretty beads. Sorry, but you all are getting pretty darn boring ones from me. :sad:

Hi guys!!! I just was able to get on here...DH was hogging the computer! Doesn't he know that I have important business to tend to???? :rotfl2:

Anyway, I am going to go and put on some music and set myself up at the kitchen table! I discovered as I started looking at my supplies that I have the title and mats cut for a page from the last crop on here. Appearantly I just put it all away half done and never went back! LOL So, I feel like I have a jump start! Anyway, let me get myself organized and I'll be right back!

Lisa, your U is very cute!!!

Good Morning Erin and Annie!!!

Finished fireworks page!!! Now stuck on snack page.

Cassey

Hello all!

I just finished photographing the Cruise Swap.

I'm still in PJs, woke up with a really bad backache. Need to get dressed at some point for the girl scout meeting, but that's later.

Erin, I sent you an email, did you get it?

Ok...I'm back and all set!

Jammin to NKOTB (I know....believe me, DH and the kids tell me all the time....I'm a big dork!!) Actually it's even better because it's New Kids and Back Street Boys!!! LOL

Got my first page all ready to work on!!

Have to make some tea....

Lisa - love Duffy! I am a little stumped on him. I sketched everything else out before the sign-ups even closed, but him....no idea. I may be calling on my friends for assistance on that one!

Hello all!

I just finished photographing the Cruise Swap.

I'm still in PJs, woke up with a really bad backache. Need to get dressed at some point for the girl scout meeting, but that's later.

Erin, I sent you an email, did you get it?

UhOh!!! No...didn't check my e-mail. I'll check it now. Am I in trouble??

morning Jen....I'm still in my pj's...got cleaned up though :lmao: need to be comfy! sorry about your headache. :hug:
did you post the photos?

happy my duffy U is okay...was a bit stumped too on him....Erin what about doing his sailor collar?

Good morning Erin, Jennifer & Annie :)

Lisa--I love Duffy!

Erin anything teddybearish or sailorish would work for Duffy.

Okay I think my biscuits are baked so I can have biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.

Jennifer - sent you an e-mail...even just looked under my bed...since that's where I bagged.

Lisa - like that idea!! Can you remind me when I am ready to do it?? LOL I will forget for sure!!!!

morning Jen....I'm still in my pj's...got cleaned up though :lmao: need to be comfy! sorry about your headache. :hug:
did you post the photos?

Working on uploading them. It's my back today, my head actually feels okay.

Okay I think my biscuits are baked so I can have biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.

Yum!

Jennifer - sent you an e-mail...even just looked under my bed...since that's where I bagged.

Going to go check my closet again!

Here for a little while and then leaving for a soccer game.

Working on my pins right now.

Totally not digging these safety pin ones. The wire is much thicker than most of the holes in the pretty beads. Sorry, but you all are getting pretty darn boring ones from me. :sad:

I am having the same trouble!! Now I wished I would have bought the smaller safety pins. I have to go buy some new beads for Halloween safety pins because none of halloween colors will fits :sad2:

Going to church, then lunch/few chores, have to get the kids ready for their activies for the day, then hope to come play... Hoping around 2 EST??? If I am lucky.

My fingers and toes are all crossed!!!

And....still in my pj's, too!! No need to get dressed! I love a pj day! In fact, Logan asked me if we could have pj day all day....said yepper!! (He bailed on me though...got dressed and went outside with his friend and DH until football starts!)

Morning Cheryl! Lexi made me pancakes for breakfast! Yummo! Not exactly on my diet, but good!!!

I am having the same trouble!! Now I wished I would have bought the smaller safety pins. I have to go buy some new beads for Halloween safety pins because none of halloween colors will fits :sad2:

Going to church, then lunch/few chores, have to get the kids ready for their activies for the day, then hope to come play... Hoping around 2 EST??? If I am lucky.

I had the same trouble with my safety pins, but, the beads fit much better after I straightned the curve. Of course then my fingers hurt from unbending and re-bending ;)

My fingers and toes are all crossed!!!

And....still in my pj's, too!! No need to get dressed! I love a pj day! In fact, Logan asked me if we could have pj day all day....said yepper!! (He bailed on me though...got dressed and went outside with his friend and DH until football starts!)

Morning Cheryl! Lexi made me pancakes for breakfast! Yummo! Not exactly on my diet, but good!!!

Nobody ever makes me breakfast except on my birhtday and mother's day.

That is my favorite breakfast!!! Mom has tried millions of times to teach me to make sausage gravy but she says I don't have the patience!:rotfl: She is due to visit so maybe she will make it for her favorite daughter.:angel:

Cassey

That is my favorite breakfast!!! Mom has tried millions of times to teach me to make sausage gravy but she says I don't have the patience!:rotfl: She is due to visit so maybe she will make it for her favorite daughter.:angel:

Cassey

DH's favorite too :thumbsup2 That's why I had to learn to be patient to make it ;) Your mom is right it takes a long time so you don't scorch the gravy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter