Hang out with your scrappin' peeps on Sunday 9/18

I might be tempted to get in on this if I get all of my "work" done before hand. I was thinking of a family trip up north to the Highland Games, but the kids didn't seem to interested and then I discovered that DS's soccer pictures are that day, so we are busy anyhow.

I'll keep it in mind and try to pop over tomorrow with a definite answer.........P

I might stop and play a little. We somehow have no games on the calendar this weekend- how did that happen???

my DH doesn't watch football on TV unless the guys are hanging out - I have no idea what he has planned on Sunday but if I can I would love to play with ya

I'm in! Haven't been keeping up with my scrapping like I should-maybe this will motivate me. Should be here around 12:30-1 after church. DH and 3 DS's will definately be in football land. :rotfl2:

I might be able to pop in! We have an insurance adjuster coming in at noon to check the damage from our recent weather mishap....sigh. the scrapping stuff was saved but the carpets are another story.

If we don't go to Hershey I'm game!

Are you talking about Hershey Park in PA?

have they opened back up? They were seriously under water from the remnents of tropical storm lee and were closed. I know they were talking about reopening this or next weekend- I couldn't keep up with them on the news.

edited to add....just checked their site and they are back up and running! I wonder if everything will be open....hope so!

Well, I'm OUT:sad1:
we are going to Sam's club so I can get better photo paper
the Kodak paper isn't printing good with on my HP printer
hmmm I wonder if Staples has the big packs on HP photo paper

I know staples has some kind of phot paper going on sale tomorrow- Dh mentioned it and asked if I wanted any.

Rebecca

Well, I'm OUT:sad1:
we are going to Sam's club so I can get better photo paper
the Kodak paper isn't printing good with on my HP printer
hmmm I wonder if Staples has the big packs on HP photo paper

Reddy, I have a ton of HP photo paper, it's yours if you want it.

Cassey

Cheryl, I'll pop in and out some tomorrow. I probably won't get to scrap much. We still have a lot of boxes to pack, but I can spend my breaks chatting.

Good Morning ladies, guess I'm first up today!

going to go check my other threads and be back :surfweb:

decided to work on my letter swap today, just having so much fun with them :banana:

Good morning Lisa and everyone!!!!

I am up and ready to scrap, sent Julia and DH to church and parent meeting for CCD so I have some quiet for awhile. DD left her netbook for me to use while I scrap, so I just have to change computers and set myself up to work on my Disney album.

Back in a bit.

Cassey

Mornin' ladies.. Just wanted to tell you all to have a good time and behave!! Wish I could join you today...but I'm finishing up mountains of laundry from the week and sports events.... then we have to leave for a soccer game for DS10 that is 1.5 hours away from here... :( This week has been nuts... I wish this was our Sunday off...but I still have 7 more days before we have a real day off....

I'll try to check in tonight... I have to buckle down this week and get a lot done.. I have only done 5 pages this month because of the complete chaos of activities that were NOT expected this month.... Plus I have 2 birthdays next month to get ready for... 11 and the big 18!

Ok, really I must go.. Have a great day and happy scrappin' everyone!!!

Have a great day Nan :)

Good morning ladies :flower3:

I need to get the girls up and get some breakfast, I'll be back in a little bit.

morning Cassey and Nan!!

Nan I don't know what you are talking about....we always behave :confused3:rolleyes1:lmao: good luck with your busy week!

off to pull paper for my Duffy....

Good Luck Nan!!!! Hope your week goes quick so you can have a day off!!

Good morning Cheryl and girls!!!!

Lisa, can't wait to see your Duffy letter!

Finally working on my wishes page, seems like I started it ages ago....

Cassey

here you go Cassey...think its Duffy enough??

P1080761.jpg

morning Cheryl....missed your post....what's for breakfast??
we are going to have scones from the fair (bought extra's yesterday!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter