Thursday:
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
My Christmas Guide
at 8pm ET / 7pm CT My Christmas Guide
Re-airs: Sat 11/4 at 10pm ET
Sun 115 at 6pm ET
Sat11/11 at 4pm ET
Starring: Amber Marshall and Ben Mehl.
Description: After losing his eyesight, a college professor adopts a guide dog from a trainer. As they all begin to spend time together, his confidence returns and his heart begins to open.

Friday:
Hallmark Channel:
Flipping For Christmas
at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Sat 11/4 at 6pm ET
Sun 11/12 at 2pm ET
Starring: Ashley Newbrough and Marcus Rosner.
Description: It’s almost Christmas when busy realtor Abigail agrees to help her sister with the “simple flip” of a recently inherited home. Unfortunately, co-beneficiary Bo has other plans in mind.

Last edited:
Also a Reminder for today, Saturday:

Destined at Christmas
(which premiered last year) is on at 6pm ET / 5pm CT on Great American Family (GAF)
(See links below to stream this for free.)

Starring: Shae Robins & ‎Casey Elliott.
Description: Kim and Theo meet in the midst of Black Friday shopping madness but there's a definite spark between them. When a power outage causes some panic at a store, the couple gets separated. With Christmas coming, there should be plenty of distractions but neither Kim nor Theo can forget the other. Both yearn to find each other but how with so little information to go on?

Website-Carousel-1400x680-22.jpg

Destined at Christmas can also be streamed FREE on:

Freevee (Amazon's free channel with ads, no Prime membership needed):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/det...57e-8643-bd87458b2cfc?ref=imdb_web&autoplay=1

Plex:
https://watch.plex.tv/movie/destined-at-christmas-2

The Roku Channel: https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/bc5f29c5a3b658b4b4c9acf02cc64c5e

Tubi:
https://tubitv.com/movies/697327/destined-at-christmas

Right after, at 8pm ET/ 7pm CT

Destined 2: Christmas Once More
(Sequel to 2022's Destined at Christmas) premieres on Great American Family (GAF)

Starring: Shae Robins & ‎Casey Elliott.
Description:
In this sequel, Theo (Elliott) continues to miss connecting with his girlfriend, Kim (Robins) as he attempts to propose at Christmas.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thank you to @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson for posting the info on Great American Family!
:flower3:

I saw Destined at Christmas movie last night. Thanks for the recommendations. I would normally have shied away from this with two unknown actors, as the story and acting can be iffy. It was actually a sweet movie. I liked it. But, the premise of searching for each other was starting to get wearing. So, I don't think I will watch the second movie.

Lori Loughlin is back on Hallmark. One of her previous movies that I like is on now, Every Christmas Has a Story. It co-stars Colin Ferguson & Willie Ames. It's about Lori being a TV news anchor who accidentally admits she isn't into Christmas. She is sent to a small Christmas town and has to report on how the town helped her find her Christmas spirit.

It currently will re-air on Wed 11/15 at 10am ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Last edited:
Lori Loughlin is back on Hallmark. One of her previous movies that I like is on now, Every Christmas Has a Story. It co-stars Colin Ferguson & Willie Ames. It's about Lori being a TV news anchor who accidentally admits she isn't into Christmas. She is sent to a small Christmas town and has to report on how the town helped her find her Christmas spirit.

It currently will re-air on Wed 11/15 at 10am ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
I tried to watch it as I hadn't seen it before. I wasn't a fan of her when she was on Hallmark before. I seem to be still not a fan, I had to change channels.

christmas-wreath.jpg
New movies premiering this weekend: 🎄☃️

Saturday:

Hallmark Channel:
Never Been Chris'd at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Sun 11/5 at 6pm ET
Thurs 11/9 at 8pm ET
Starring: Janel Parrish, Pascal Lamothe-Kipnes, and Tyler Hynes.
Description: Home for the holidays, BFFs Naomi and Liz reconnect with high school crush Chris Silver. A complex love triangle forms, forcing them to take stock of their lives and find the value of friendship.

Great American Family (GAF):
A Dash of Christmas at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Sun 10/29 at 6pm ET
Mon 11/6 at 2pm ET
Tues 11/7 at 8pm ET
Thurs 11/9 at 2am ET
Sat 11/11 at 6pm
Starring: Laura Osnes and Christopher Russell.
Description: To apply for her dream job at a foodie startup, an executive (Laura Osnes) must learn to bake. When she recruits a handsome baker to help her (Christopher Russell), she inadvertently ends up entered in a Christmas Bakeoff.

Sunday:
Hallmark Channel:
The Santa Summit
at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Thurs 11/10 at 10:01pm ET
Tues 11/14 at 8pm ET
Starring: Hunter King and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: It’s time for the annual Santa Summit, in which revelers put on Santa suits and hop around town to eat, drink, and be merry. Three best friends decide to go together: Jordin, Ava and Stella. At the start of the night, Jordin meets and bonds with Liam, but doesn’t get his name before getting separated and lost in a sea of Santas. As the night progresses and hijinks ensue, they all find what they’re looking for: Christmas spirit, potential romance, and a strengthened bond of friendship.

Great American Family (GAF):
Our Christmas Wedding at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Wed 11/8 at 8pm ET
Fri 11/10 at 4am ET
Sat 11/11 at 12pm
Starring: Holly Deveaux, Drew Seeley.
Description: This is a sequel to the 2021 movie My Boss' Wedding. In this movie, roles reverse as Nicole’s boss plans newly engaged Nicole (Deveaux) and Michael’s (Seeley) wedding in two weeks at Christmas.

(Lifetime TV will be added to the weekend lineup in 2 weekends.)

Last edited:
Friday:
Hallmark Channel:
Flipping For Christmas
at 8pm ET / 7pm CT
Re-airs: Sat 11/4 at 6pm ET
Sun 11/12 at 2pm ET
Starring: Ashley Newbrough and Marcus Rosner.
Description: It’s almost Christmas when busy realtor Abigail agrees to help her sister with the “simple flip” of a recently inherited home. Unfortunately, co-beneficiary Bo has other plans in mind.

Tried to watch Flipping For Christmas. I only lasted about 15 minutes. Too. Much. Bickering. :headache: :headache: :headache: I had no interest in watching and waiting for them to "come together" and see eye to eye. Didn't even skip to the end. I didn't like either of them enough.

Tried to watch Flipping For Christmas. I only lasted about 15 minutes. Too. Much. Bickering. :headache: :headache: :headache: I had no interest in watching and waiting for them to "come together" and see eye to eye. Didn't even skip to the end. I didn't like either of them enough.
Oooo.. I was interested in watching that. Thought it would be good as I watch flipping shows all the time. Maybe I'll still start watching it, though. But I'll have to catch it later - Live PD is on tonight...

Glad you liked it Imzadi! I hope you also enjoy the sequel :)

Sorry for not posting much friends. Feet pain has really limited my TV watching right now :( I do check this thread and am, of course, grateful a lot of you are enjoying. God willing I will be contributing more again soon. Sweet Dreams to all!

Sorry for not posting much friends. Feet pain has really limited my TV watching right now :( I do check this thread and am, of course, grateful a lot of you are enjoying. God willing I will be contributing more again soon. Sweet Dreams to all!

:hug: I hope you feel better soon.

Well, I made it almost a hour, but I, also, switched channels.

Actually the "bickering" part didn't last all that long, once they started working on the house, but then, magically, they were great friends (who, of course, won't admit it).

Aw, I had hoped you were going to say you had a better time once you got past their bickering.

Last edited:
Just a heads up: I peeked in at the Hallmark Christmas movies group over on Facebook. They had 3 threads, so far, on just the movie Never Been Chris'd. There are about 800 posts, the majority bashing the movie. Most of the reviews said the movie was very high schoolish with the two girls fighting over Tyler, and it was a waste to put Tyler Hines in it. Many said there was no chemistry between the leads.

I thought the movie looked that way from the commercial. So, I passed on it. Now, I have my confirmation to continue to skip the movie.

I don't minds a good movie or series aimed at high schoolers. I've watched a few on Freeform that were clearly aimed at younger audiences and I liked them. But, they are also cast appropriately, not with a 35 & 37 year old acting like high schoolers. :headache:

Of course, as always, your own views may vary.

Last edited:

I hope you feel better soon!

I’m just back from a a week at a conference so I will hopefully start to catch up a bit this week.

I’m glad to know there are a few I can just skip ☺️

I really liked Never Been Chris'd i thought the two female leads were great playing off of each other. very fun movie

Never Been Chris'd was OK, I liked that they really brought out all the "baggage" everyone has been carrying (including the angry outburts) for years before resolving things.

Interesting. Maybe I'll put that back on the watch list for Christmas in July.

We're Scrooged (UP) I thought was very well done. It wasn't all gingerbread and candy canes, but much more "real".

I go back and forth between wanting to watch some of the picture perfect, all sprinkled with Christmas glitter Hallmark movies from the past or on GAF now, and then wanting to see a more "real" Christmas movie. Yet, I really don't want to see people bickering or arguing excessively. I can go outside here and watch that in real life. :crazy2: So many people are on a hair-trigger here, picking sides due to all the local and global conflicts. I actually prefer the movies where the leads meet or meet again from the past and DON'T have sparks flying. They get along and grow the friendships into relationships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter