Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

Several years ago, I was in Epcot with my ex-boyfriend and we were walking around the World Showcase. I saw this group of people in their early 20s causing a scene. We were in the stores of Norway (where they're all connected) and they walked from store to store making all kinds of trouble. First, they started trying on the sweaters, then they went to the next section and moved things around (still in their sweaters) and carried items to the perfume room and started spritzing the perfume and cologne everywhere like Febreeze, in Sweaters with items in hand. They went to the giant troll and took pictures molesting it, etc. We stood there in amazement. We couldn't believe it when they started to eat the candy, without paying for it!!!!

We just followed in shock (at a safe distance). A CM walked up to them (older and more professional probably the man in charge) and took them to the back of the store. I went up to a CM to tell them all I saw (mind you this took probably 2 mins tops). The CM told me they were very rich Brazilians, think Paris Hilton, that tgo around thinking they have no rules and that they were sorry for any disruption that the Guests had caused us.

A few hours later in Mexico, we were just getting off the ride and we came across the same group (sans the sweaters). This time they were doing the same thing but were in the crystal store with the hats on. Several Disney security officers calmly walked in and asked the group to come with him. You should have seen the scene. I heard the man as they walked past say, "I am unconcerned that you have bought tickets, you are no longer welcome in Epcot under no means. Please follow me." He said it very quiet, but sternly. I was thinking about time. But how do spoiled rich kids take it? They started kicking a screaming! All the way to the CM door!!!

I have seen more women, both young and old, dressed inappropriately at WDW than I have seen breastfeeding women who let it all hang out. Most breastfeeding women are very discreet about the whole thing. I have more of a problem with the people who wear the hoochie tops and short shorts, even when they are carrying a few extra pounds. Or the big hairy dudes with the beer guts walking around with no shirt, letting everyone see their moobies(man ****s )

I am sorry but this just cracked me up! I just got off work after being up all night and almost fell out of my chair laughing! MOOBIES!!!HAHAH that is my new favorite word!:rotfl2:

I have seen more women, both young and old, dressed inappropriately at WDW than I have seen breastfeeding women who let it all hang out. Most breastfeeding women are very discreet about the whole thing. I have more of a problem with the people who wear the hoochie tops and short shorts, even when they are carrying a few extra pounds. Or the big hairy dudes with the beer guts walking around with no shirt, letting everyone see their moobies(man ****s )

I am sorry but this just cracked me up! I just got off work after being up all night and almost fell out of my chair laughing! MOOBIES!!!HAHAH that is my new favorite word!:rotfl2:

DH calls them he-hooters.

at a chorus consert back stage last year. this girl had a realy nice phone and not wanting it to be taken (trust me them 6th graders would when steel stuff when we wernt there) put it in her dress and she got a text message and her phone went off her reaction was to funny.

what year was the castle like this? i think i was maby five at the time or maby even 7

none of yalls bathroom stories be as gross as my school bathrooms disrespectful brats leave there female products used and out in the open.

2 years ago i was at wdw at the liberty tree tavern i went to teh bath room i dont remember what she was doing but an old i mean realy old lady ahd taken her shirt off!

On the female story... I was at MGM, I don't remember the bathroom (not that it matters, but) there was no line, it was getting late. I went to the first stall (statistic say its the cleanest as most people go to the farthest, anyways) and I really had to go. I was al ready when I looked in the toliet and saw the biggest pad ever and the water looked like a blood bath. I almost threw up everything from the past year!!!!!!

Another funny foreigner story. You know how they say never buy something written in another language as you can't know for sure what it says? (I'm hoping this was the case) The oldest oriental woman was walking aroung WS wearing a big black shirt that said SH** in big bold white letters. My DH and I were shocked!!!

Oh man! Looks like we will be buying all bottled water. We had planned to just buy a little a refill at the fountains but, I really don't want hepititis. :scared1:

That should be a commercial for Zephyrhills!!!!!!!!

Oh no I was talking about breastfeeding, but it definitely goes the same to diaper changers. Like seriously, can't people go somewhere a little more private. I have no problem with any body parts but I don't want my kids learning about the anatomy of a female upper body so young. It's just a common sense and decency issue for me. I'm a chick and when I eventually have a kid, I'll be courteous enough to go somewhere private... and I don't mean go all the way back to a hotel room, I just ask that you find a corner, or cover yourself. I swear the next time I see someone do that at the dinner table or in a store I'm going to take my shirt off and walk around topless, same thing.

Not gross but I have to comment on this one.
Rant warning.

I have nothing against the action of breastfeeding, it's healthier than formula (if the mother is following the rules), but there are guidelines one must follow.
Disney has put in each park a nice place for parents of babies to go. I know everyone has walked by one at least once. I am not talking about the family restrooms and changing stations.
From AllEarsNet:
Baby stations are cast member staffed areas in each of the four major parks that are set up for helping you to care for your child. They have changing areas, high chairs for feeding, breast feeding rooms, adult restroom, hot water, sinks for washing, and a room with toys and videos for your older children. These amenities are free for guest of the parks.
In addition, the stations can supply, for a small charge, emergency items that you may have forgotten to take to the park that day. Things such as, formula, diapers, Disney baby clothes, children's medicines, and other small necessities to help you get through the day. Use these stations often to get away from the hustle and bustle of the parks and to get off your feet.
These are not day care facilities so there is no place for your child to nap, but they are a great place to get your baby out of the sun for a few minutes. You will love these stations once you use them.

When I was under 10, my cousin had a baby. The whole family was at my house for a party. I walked into my living room and without warning, I saw the feeding, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! :scared1: I definitely learned alittle too much that day. Anyone could have seen!!!! And my DB was under 5!!
Anyways. But on the other hand, I ran into a family friend in the mall and she was breastfeeding the baby out in the mall. BUT she was covered completely, I was none the wiser when she put parts away and uncovered the baby to burp. My husband told me later. I find that if you must do it in public, please respect yourself and body and the other people around you and do as the friend did. THAT MEANS COVER UPPPP!!!!!:idea:

I was in the MK in Tommorowland waiting to see the PUSH demo, and I saw uncharted territory again. With my niece in tow!!!!!!!!! She was 2. Imagine my surprise when she screams (I thought the lady put herself out there) "LOOK AUNTIE SARAH, I SEE HER ****IE!!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek: I quickly covered her mouth and walked away.

We're going to WDW in September and now...I have to say that I'm actually AFRAID to go!

Until reading this thread (all 30+ pages of it), I never noticed anything gross at WDW. Now, with my luck and having read this thread, I'll notice every yucky thing mentioned and then SOME!!!

But I DID enjoy reading it....Definitely an eye opener. We're not typically hand sanitizer people, but we will be for our trip!

:thumbsup2 :thanks:

Just remembered this one from last week: I didn't see it, but my husband saw a man changing from street clothes to his swim suit at Typhoon Lagoon.:confused3 He was supposedly very casual about stripping naked and took his time changing into the swim suit.

Luckily my 9-year old neice was looking the other way! My husband told me about it by saying he saved her from certain blindness by making sure she kept looking away. :laughing:

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

HA! :scared1: That is just too much!! EWW - I think I would have died if I saw that.

Not gross but I have to comment on this one.
Rant warning.

I have nothing against the action of breastfeeding, it's healthier than formula (if the mother is following the rules), but there are guidelines one must follow.
Disney has put in each park a nice place for parents of babies to go. I know everyone has walked by one at least once. I am not talking about the family restrooms and changing stations.
From AllEarsNet:
Baby stations are cast member staffed areas in each of the four major parks that are set up for helping you to care for your child. They have changing areas, high chairs for feeding, breast feeding rooms, adult restroom, hot water, sinks for washing, and a room with toys and videos for your older children. These amenities are free for guest of the parks.
In addition, the stations can supply, for a small charge, emergency items that you may have forgotten to take to the park that day. Things such as, formula, diapers, Disney baby clothes, children's medicines, and other small necessities to help you get through the day. Use these stations often to get away from the hustle and bustle of the parks and to get off your feet.
These are not day care facilities so there is no place for your child to nap, but they are a great place to get your baby out of the sun for a few minutes. You will love these stations once you use them.

When I was under 10, my cousin had a baby. The whole family was at my house for a party. I walked into my living room and without warning, I saw the feeding, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! :scared1: I definitely learned alittle too much that day. Anyone could have seen!!!! And my DB was under 5!!
Anyways. But on the other hand, I ran into a family friend in the mall and she was breastfeeding the baby out in the mall. BUT she was covered completely, I was none the wiser when she put parts away and uncovered the baby to burp. My husband told me later. I find that if you must do it in public, please respect yourself and body and the other people around you and do as the friend did. THAT MEANS COVER UPPPP!!!!!:idea:

I was in the MK in Tommorowland waiting to see the PUSH demo, and I saw uncharted territory again. With my niece in tow!!!!!!!!! She was 2. Imagine my surprise when she screams (I thought the lady put herself out there) "LOOK AUNTIE SARAH, I SEE HER ****IE!!!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek: I quickly covered her mouth and walked away.

I think it's attitudes like that (covering the 2 year olds mouth and walking away) that give kids a complex about things like breastfeeding. If my niece had done that (which I doubt she would have because she's been around breastfeeding quite a bit) I would simply say, "yes, she's feeding her baby." No need to make it seem like it's something wrong to be doing. And those baby care centers are nice but sometimes people just don't want to have to walk to the other end of the park and/or leave the rest of their family behind. I still don't see what the big deal is. It someone breastfeeds in public they are usually covered up and if not, they are only really exposed for a second. I guess my upbringing is just different than others. We were around our cousins and siblings being breastfed all the time and it wasn't a big deal.

Off topic, you mentioned your husband pointed out that your friend had been breastfeeding. How long have you been married? Your name has the year 2006 in it. That's the year my hubby and I were married.

Grossest thing I was was our waitress at the Rainforest Cafe in the Animal Kingdom pick up a glass on another table that still had the last group's food and dishes on it...and bring the glass over to us.

My daughter had asked for water and we hadn't gotten any yet. She asked again for water, and the waitress said she'd get it right away. If we hadn't been watching her, we might not have realized that she'd brought us someone else's glass. Since it was full and still had ice in it, the waitress must have thought she could just give it to us. My daughter picked it up and sniffed it...and it wasn't even water!! It was some clear flat soda!

We just could not believe that a wait person would bring someone somebody else's leftovers.

Sounds like serious health code violation.

Last year at mk saw a guy sniffing what we thought was his gf/wifes feet. Thats when the other lady on the bench held her foot and he proceeded to sniff it an kiss it...right there...in front of us!!!!, I mean, to each their own but do it in private please!:eek: :eek: :eek:

The grossest thing i've seen was at DTD. My friend and I had gone there I think 2 nights before this past new years eve. We were at the cigar bar, and I excused myself to go use the restroom. You have to use the one outside since the cigar bar doesnt have one. Once i got in there the smell hit me right away, and i knew something bad was waiting for me in one of those stalls. My luck, The first stall... door #1... contained the grand prize. This was not just your average "oops i forgot to flush" jobs. This was one of the foulest scenes i've ever witnessed. Fecal matter smeared everywhere inside the stall. "My god" i thought. and that was only the half of it. On my way out of the restroom, i noticed what i had missed on my way in. A trail leading from that stall and out of the restroom. I wanted to vomit.
When i got back to the cigar bar, I told my friend, because If I had to see it, He at least had to hear about it. Im just that good of a friend. Turns out, about 20 minutes earlier when my friend had used the restroom, he saw the culprit enter that stall, and said he was well beyond tipsy.
Just typing this is bringing back flashbacks of that horrible, horrible smell. I feel really bad for all the folks who have to clean that stuff up. :scared:

I think it's attitudes like that (covering the 2 year olds mouth and walking away) that give kids a complex about things like breastfeeding. If my niece had done that (which I doubt she would have because she's been around breastfeeding quite a bit) I would simply say, "yes, she's feeding her baby." No need to make it seem like it's something wrong to be doing. And those baby care centers are nice but sometimes people just don't want to have to walk to the other end of the park and/or leave the rest of their family behind. I still don't see what the big deal is. It someone breastfeeds in public they are usually covered up and if not, they are only really exposed for a second. I guess my upbringing is just different than others. We were around our cousins and siblings being breastfed all the time and it wasn't a big deal.

I agree! My sis breast fed her then 2 month old baby during one of our trips to Disney. She was discrete, she had a baby blanket that she would cover herself with. But there was no way she was hiking all the way to the baby care centers. We found her places that were as secluded as possible, and it worked fine. The hall of presidents is great for breast feeding. But I definately agree that it is not something to be ashamed of or to have to hide. And it is definately not gross!

The breastfeeding issue has to be dealt with on both sides. I fed my kids in public but was discreet. I wasn't trying to hide what I was doing but as a courtesy to everyone around me, I covered up. I take exception with people trying to make a point by making others uncomfortable. THEY are missing the point. Feed your child on the park bench if that's comfortable for you but respect the comfort level of everyone else. The real point is to take care of the baby.

The breastfeeding issue has to be dealt with on both sides. I fed my kids in public but was discreet. I wasn't trying to hide what I was doing but as a courtesy to everyone around me, I covered up. I take exception with people trying to make a point by making others uncomfortable. THEY are missing the point. Feed your child on the park bench if that's comfortable for you but respect the comfort level of everyone else. The real point is to take care of the baby.

I didn't realize what I had said would bring so much debate, hmm... Anyway, I admit that frankly I was more irrate about seeing someone breastfeed NOT discreetly in front of my entire family while at dinner earlier in the week, I did feel like it was pretty rude. The restaurant was a VERY nice one which had a lounge area in the bathroom area that was probably more sanitary than a hospital room. That's what I really meant by bathroom and I had realized a few minute ago that I should clarify that on my previous post only finding outraged folks.

In all honestly, I have seen people do it out in the open many many many times, an that I think is a little much, as long as someone is discreet about, I don't care but when I have to explain to my furture son (due in March yay!) when he's like 6 what is going on, I'm going to be annoyed. I have a great appreciation for people like Sheribo who make it a point to make it discreet, that's essentially all I ask, and not to do please at someone else's dinner table, I'd share the same courtesy to you.

But you know, I'm sorry for creating such an uncalled for debate and hope that we can all just get along and enjoy (but not really, lol) reading gross and disgusting things.

Oh yeah and ladyacrosstheland,
1. Thanks for taking a second to see what I was talking about, lol.
2. And I've seen that also!!!!!!!! It absolutely baffled me because there's a restroom right around the corner. I hope it wasn't from one of poor kids who's parents tell them to pee wherever instead to treking it to the restroom, it's sad reading those "grossest things" stories. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter