Grocery delivery service

The change is that if your order includes alcoholic beverages, you must be there to receive it. Bell Services can’t accept it from the delivery service. However, if you’re there to accept it and your room isn’t ready yet, Bell Services will store it. (It’s possible that one or two services may have alternate arrangements - I’m not sure.)
Garden Grocer will still deliver beer with your order and leave it at Bell Services without you being present. (We did this last month; you upload a photo of your DL when placing the order).

Will bell services deliver to your room like luggage? We are at Boulder Ridge and will be a larger order 2 weeks? Do the companies also do sundries? Or just foods.
Yes, and (depending on from whom you order) yes. I signed up for WalMart+ because my credit card comped it, and they'll pretty much deliver anything. That's the service that Tom Bricker (wordily) recommends.

I used to be a big Garden Grocer fan, but their markup got to be too much even for me--and I typically do not care about markup while at WDW.

Hi All, for those of you that had deliveries to the Polynesian did you put the street address for the resort or will putting Disney’s Polynesian Resort suffice?

Hi All, for those of you that had deliveries to the Polynesian did you put the street address for the resort or will putting Disney’s Polynesian Resort suffice?
You should use the street address. Not sure if the delivery service will accept it without.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter