Graduation Buttons

SweetSpot

DIS Veteran
My daughter is graduating from a program that enables you to get a BD and at the same time you are taking classes for a Master Degree. She has completed the credits needed for the Bachelors but she didn't walk and really had no celebration. We want to celebrate and are are local so are planning to do it at Disney. I have seen Celebrating Graduation Pins from Disneyland on Ebay but can't find anything about Graduation pins at WDW. Does anyone know if they exist in WDW?

they updated the buttons and many got combined and some were left out. there is a generic I'm celebrating button that a cast member will right in what your celebrating.. other than that, I've heard of some people making custom 1 off buttons but I don't know any to recommend but I've seen people talk about them.

When DH got his Master's degree, we just got an I'm Celebrsting button and asked the CM to write in Master's Degree. I was surprised how many people (CMs and guests) took the time to congratulate him.

OMG I love this!! I'm ordering one for my son right now! We got the Graduation Ears from the Disney Store for our Annual Family Photo. But I think he needs this for the rest of the trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter